New Year’s Day in 2020 falls on Wednesday 1st January, marking the first day of the year on the Gregorian and Julian calendar. It is going to be the most celebrated day of the calendar, observed with fireworks, parties, entertainment shows, and by making New Year resolutions and sending happy new year wishes to loved ones.
Want to skip ahead to a particular section?
- 1 When is New Year 2020?
- 2 What is New Year 2020?
- 3 Why New Year starts with January?
- 4 Why we celebrate New Year?
- 5 Section # 1: Celebrating New Year with Parents
- 6 Section # 2: Celebrating New Year with Siblings
- 7 Section # 3: Celebrating New Year with Grandparents
- 8 Section # 4: Celebrating New Year With Your Spouse
- 9 Section # 5: Celebrating New Year with Your Children
- 10 Section # 6: Celebrating New Year with Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend
- 11 Section # 7: Celebrating New Year with In-Laws
- 12 Section # 8: Celebrating New Year in Your Work Place
- 13 Section # 9: Celebrating New Year with Friends, Society Members & Extended Family Relationships
- 14 Section # 10: New Year Shayari and Poetry in Urdu/Hindi
- 15 Section # 11: New Year Wishes Messages Quotes Greetings for WhatsApp and Social Media
- 16 Section # 12: Superstitions and Rituals for New Year 2020
- 16.1 New Year’s Superstitions and Rituals for Money
- 16.2 New Year’s Superstitions and Rituals for Good Luck
- 16.3 Underwear for Good Luck in New Year 2020
- 16.4 Fruits to Eat on New Year 2020 for Luck and Prosperity
- 16.5 Foods to Eat on New Year 2020 for Luck and Prosperity
- 16.6 New Year’s Superstitions for Travel
When is New Year 2020?
Wednesday, January 1, marks New Year 2020. It is a leap year, with 366 days in total.
The period will start a minute after 11:59 pm (the moment the clock strikes 12:00 am) on 31st December midnight. The first day of 2020, will be celebrated with great enthusiasm and marked with mega-celebrations across the globe.
What is New Year 2020?
New Year 2020, as the name suggests, marks the beginning of the new calendar year. January 1, 2020, also marks the Feast of the Naming and Circumcision of Jesus in Anglican and Lutheran churches. It is a Christian celebration of Jesus’ circumcision on the eighth day of his life. In Roman Catholic Church, the day is celebrated as the feast day of the Blessed Virgin Mary, called Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God.
Why New Year starts with January?
The name “January” is derived from the two-faced Roman god named Janus. The Romans called him the god of new beginnings. He had two faces, one looked back in the past, the other looked forward to the future. And surprisingly, this is what happens on New Year’s Day when you mark the ending of one year and venture into the new beginnings of a brand new year filled with ambitions and new dreams. This is why it is called January and the new year starts with it.
|New Year’s Day|
|Observed by||Users of the New Style Calendar|
|Significance||The first day of the New Style Calendar|
|Celebrations||Making New Year’s resolutions, parades, fireworks|
|Next time||January 1, 2020|
Why we celebrate New Year?
To understand this, you have to go back to Mesopotamia (now modern-day Iraq). They actually do have a recorded history of celebrating New Year’s Day. They celebrated this in mid-March which is around the spring equinox.
The people of Egypt celebrated their New Year based on the Nile River flooding. The Chinese celebrated their new year on the second full moon after the winter solstice. But how did the world get to January 1st?
The ancient Romans had a lunar calendar that started with March and ended with December, there was no January and February, and these two months didn’t come about until around the year 716 BCE (added by the second Roman king Numa Pompilius). These two months were actually added to the end of the year so February was the last month of the year instead of December – weird right?
So since their calendars started on March 1st, March 1st was actually considered their new year.
In 45 BCE, Julius Caesar decided he’s going to remove the old calendar, that’s based on the lunar events and switch it to a new solar calendar. So in this year, he actually added on days so that the year becomes 46 BCE and around that time he established January to be the first month and the last month to be December. But Julius made a mistake by wrongly calculating the days…
It was until 1582, that Pope Gregory XIII, realized that mistake and had the calendars switched to the calendar that we have today, which is the Gregorian Calendar.
After Pope Gregory instituted the Gregorian Calendar, all Catholic societies, for the most part, took that calendar and stuck with it. However, protestant areas like Britain who still had control of the Americas at that time stuck with their old calendar and continued to celebrate the new years in March.
It wasn’t until 1752, that Britain adopted the Gregorian Calendar and then actually started celebrating it on January 1st. So this is how the world started celebrating New Year’s Day on January 1st.
Civilizations around the world have been celebrating the start of each New Year for at least 4 millennia. Today, most new year’s festivities begin on December 31 (new year’s eve) and continue into the early hours of January 1 (New year’s day).
Something else that’s really interesting is that January 1st falls on what the Catholic Church calls the Feast of the Circumcision, commemorating the day when Jesus was circumcised eight days after his birth. So January 1st is not only New Year’s Day but also the day when Jesus got circumcised!
Do you know? Even today, some countries celebrate New Year in March, known as Nowruz.
Section # 1: Celebrating New Year with Parents
Every child must strive their best to make the New Year 2020 special for their parents. Being one of the most important and memorable times of the year, all sons and daughters out there must go above and beyond in celebrating New Year with their beloved parents.
There’s something beyond words to express to the beautiful couple, your parents, who helped you to learn and talk, were there for you in every phase of life, sacrificed themselves for the better you, and who gave you all the adoration they could. This New Year, show them your love by wishing them a Happy New Year with beautiful quotes and greetings messages. And if you don’t have your father or mother around, send your heartfelt wishes to them in Heaven.
On this New Year 2020, all of us should never forget to wish a “Happy New Year” to our Daddy Cool. A father is not only the breadwinner but also the main supporting pillar of the whole family. He is every son’s superhero and every daughter’s first love. After bringing you into this world, he with his ultimate manpower does everything to make your life better and goes above everything else to provide you with all the luxuries of life.
Therefore, on this New Year’s Day, every child must make the best preparations to celebrate the joyful time with their beloved father and honor him for all those remarkable things he has done for you over all the years. You can celebrate New Year with your father by presenting him some cool new year gifts, sending him heart-touching new year wishing greetings messages, and doing all those special things which give him the best laughs.
This New Year, tell your father how much he means to you and how lucky you feel yourself to live and walk under his blessed shadow.
Happy New Year Wishes For Father
- Thank you, father, for all you have accomplished for me. For protecting me through the worst of life and allowing me the best of it.
- Happy New Year to my dad. Have a blessed year full of happiness, success, and prosperity. I am honored to have you in my life. You are my true hero.
- My dear father, you have done so many incredible things for us. This new year, I will try my best not to spare any moment without loving and respecting you. Happy New Year Father. May you live long and forever with us.
- On this New Year, I would like to confess that you are the best father on the planet. You have always gone above and beyond to fulfill our needs, and always guided us to the right path, May this New Year 2020 brings more happiness in your life.
- Dear Dad, I don’t have enough words to thank you for all the things you have done for me. Even if I keep thanking you for all of my life, I still can’t repay the debt of your services. Happy New Year to you. I want you with me forever!
- I wish that all the 366 days of New Year 2020 bring utmost happiness and joy to you. May God grant you a long and healthy life. Love you Dad!
- Happy New Year Papa. Without you, I am nothing. Thanks for everything.
- You gave me so much love and affection in my every age. I promise that this New Year, I will try to give back all the adoration, care, and love in return for your incredible services. Wishing Happy New Year to my Best Father!
- Much obliged for being the best dad in this world. You buckle down to fulfill everything I could ever want.
- A debt of gratitude is in order for being the best shield, best caretaker, best defender and a debt of gratitude is in order for your extraordinary love and warmth. Happy New Year to you Father.
- I pray to God for your great wellbeing and blessings on you in this year and every coming year.
- At whatever point I feel down, you always supported me and lift me up. Due to your affection, I always remain strong and get success in each field of life.
- On this New Year, I would give the credit of my success to you My Dear Father. I could not have reached this successful stage of life, without your prayers and blessings. Please keep praying for me. I need you forever in my life. Happy New Year Papa!
- Whatever today I am, this all is the result of your consideration, love, support and positive direction. Wishing a glad New Year 2020 to best Father in this world.
- On this New Year, I bow before God and ask Him to grant a healthy and long life to my dear Father. May you always live with us, because life is more beautiful when you are around.
Happy New Year Greetings for Father
- On this New Year 2020, may you are blessed with a long and healthy life. May all the happiness of this world come and bow in front of you. May I get the honor of respecting and love you in the best way possible. Sending New Year Greetings to my best father.
- On this happy New Year’s Day, I wish my father—love, happiness, and long life.
- There is no bond like the one, between child and father. I feel so much blessed to have you —Happy New Year Papa.
- My father is the greatest gift of my life. For what I am today, all credit goes to my beloved father. I pray that this year brings good luck, health, and prosperity to my father.
- Sending my warmest New Year greetings to the best father in the world.
- Great New Year to the best man, who taught me how to live and prosper. May we keep prospering in your loving shadow forever.
- Thank you so much father for being my best friend. All these years. Super lucky I am. Sending you my warmest greetings and a big hug on this New Year’s Day.
- Happy New Year Daddy. I will try my best to make you proud this year. Keep praying for success and prosperity.
- May this new year bring you health, wealth, success, happiness and extreme joy. Best New Year 2020 Greetings from your beloved son/daughter.
- Dear Dad, on this new year’s day I would like to thank you for everything. You are to me what to earth is the sun. I want to see you and mom always together and always behind my back so that I keep on prospering. Wishing you a blessed new year!
Happy New Year SMS Messages For Father
- Today, I welcome New Year with my Father. He has always showered unending love. I am overloaded with his affection and I am sure I can never return it. On this New Year, I pray that may my dad live long with a lot of success and happiness.
- Wishing New Year 2020 to my Lovely Dad. You have always loved me, held my hands and guided me to the right path. May you live long and see your beloved son/daughter prospering.
- My new year message for my father: This New Year, I consider myself the luckiest son/daughter on the planet because this is another year where I have my father’s shoulder to lean on.
- For all the care you have showered on me, I love you, my Father. Hope you have a great new year ahead.
- I feel honored to be your son. You are the perfect dad and the best guardian a child can dream off. Happy New Year Father!
- This New Year, I wish that God showers my loving father with His choicest blessings. May you live a long, healthy and happy life. May this new year bestow bundles of good luck charms on you. Love you Dad!
- My dear Dad, I want to see you with me forever. On this new year’s eve, I pray that may God give you a long happy life and protect you from every disease.
- A father like you lights up every year with joy and happiness. And I am lucky to be your child. May this New Year be the best ever for you!
- Dear father, I appreciate all the things and sacrifices you made to see me happy. You are the best dad in the universe. On this New Year, I wish you have good health and bundles of blessings to welcome.
- Father, you are my shade in the sunshine. My support in times of need. My light in the times of darkness. An inspiration in each and every aspect. I wish you Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Entering into New Year without the presence of your beloved father is a real heartache for all those fatherless sons and daughters out there. Either it’s the first time you are celebrating a new year without father or it’s been several years—the pain and sorrow that every fatherless child goes through can’t be explained in words.
The loss of a dad is especially unbearable when it happens while a child is young. Even after, a child heals from the initial grief, the loss is still felt on some special days like Christmas and New Year’s Day. Sometimes a poem or message for a father who passed away can help you cope with the grief. Here we present you some heart-touching quotes, messages, and wishes that you can say to your father who has passed away.
New Year 2020 to Dad in Heaven
- Dad – Here’s your son wishing you a Happy New Year in Heaven. The view of colorful firework shows must be amazing from there…
- Dad, We have now stepped into the year 2020. I never imagined that I would be celebrating this year without your presence. But I know you are always there watching me from Heaven and you will have your guiding hand forever with me. Someday, I will surely meet you in Heaven and hug you tightly. We will again have those jolly new year talks together!
- On this day, I am sending best New Year wishes to my Dad in Heaven. You will remain forever in my heart until we meet again.
- Happy New Dad in Heaven. Forever missing you and loving you.
- New Year Message to my Dad in Heaven: “Dear Dad, this New Year’s eve our family again got together to welcome the arrival of the new year. I got so many hugs from my loved ones. But you know what? Nothing felt as warm as your love was. I am missing you so much. I pray that you stay happy wherever you are.
- Hello Dad, today I am celebrating New Year 2020. Welcoming New Years has never been the same without your presence. I wish heaven had a phone so I could wish you New Year. But I know you are with me and I will always miss you with all my heart.
- To my Father in Heaven: “Papa, this New Year I am holding back a fountain of tears and remembering those precious new year eves and new year days spent with you. If I had one more chance to have you with me this year, I would do things differently and would never spare even a single moment without loving you.”
New Year 2020 without Dad: Missing Father Quotes
- Dad. On every new year, I still get a lot of hugs but none of them are as comforting and as warm as yours… Missing you badly this New Year 2020!
- Dad, I miss celebrating those new year nights with you. While observing this New Year, I cannot see You, But I can remember You – Your smile, Your dance, Your Love, Your Hugs. I wish you were still here celebrating New Year with us.
- Dear Father in Heaven, the love you had for all of us is something special we deeply miss on this New Year. Today, I am sending you a new year wish packed with a million kisses and wrapped up in a million hugs to tell how much we miss you.
- Today, when I saw your empty chair on the dining table on which we all used to gather and enjoy the New Year’s Eve feast that mom cooked—I burst into tears. Missing you is the heartache that will never fade away.
- Hello Dad, it’s been the first New Year without you. It’s indeed a painful reminder of your precious absence in my life. Dad, I wish I could just go back in time and live out every single day with you to the fullest. Missing you so much this New Year.
- Father, on this New Year’s Day, I turned around and found you are not there. It’s hard accepting another new year without you here. I am ready to do anything for one more new year hug, one more new year kiss, one more happy new year wish, one more dance step with you. We will be together again in Heaven until then know that I miss you so much.
Mother-child relationship, being solely one, can’t stand correlation with some other relationship. No relationship on earth is so energetic, so deep, so earnest and so genuine as one existing between a mother and her kid. So New Year’s Day in 2020, is a great opportunity for every child to show love and support for their mother.
But most present-day children have little concern for their moms. Our loving mothers celebrate the start of each year by making delicious New Year’s Eve feasts for us, baking us sweet cakes, praying for our success, and thinking of what special they can do this year to see their children happier and more prosperous. But instead of loving her back on New Year, children usually remain busy in parties and functions.
This New Year 2020, we need to serve our moms in the best way possible. Even a small New Year Wishing Message for Mother – can make her feel special. Here we present you the latest new year wishing quotes, messages, and greetings that you can say or send to your sweet mom and make her know how blessed you feel to have her by your side.
Happy New Year Wishes For Mother
- As you wake up this morning, I hope you enjoy the crisp fresh air full of bright sunshine and relish the sound of chirping birds. May every morning of this new year be as bright and special as the joy you bring to my life. Happy New Year Mom!
- Happy New Year Mom. I just wanna thank you for being the best mother in the world to your handsome son/beautiful daughter! I love you through everything and want to spend every New Year’s Day together with you.
- Wishing you a happy new year mom. I can’t thank you enough for everything that you have done for me over the years. I thank God for blessing me with the best mother in the world. May you live long and we keep celebrating New Years together. Love you!
- This New Year, I want to say that Mom you are the best gift from God to me. I feel blessed to spend this new year on your lap and making new year resolutions with you.
- My wish for you on New Year 2020 is that you are healthy, happy, and loved and respected each and every single day.
- You are the best mother on the planet. You are my soul, my impact on success, the reason why I keep getting more and more success every year. There is no replacement for you. You are the best and will be best. Wish you a very happy new year.
- Here’s a big warm hug to wish you a Happy New Year as special as you are.
- Mama, you are the best mama in the world. Your love, your caring, and your incredible services over all these years – I really don’t have words to thank you. Happy New Year Mama. I wish you a year full of happiness.
- Happy New Year Maa. I feel so much blessed of celebrating this special eve with you. I pray that you stay with us forever and let us always enjoy your company.
Happy New Year Greetings for Mother
- The warmth of your hug, the smile on your face, the purity in your love – I always feel special to enjoy your presence on this New Year’s Day.
- Dreams which were once impossible to achieve, have now turned into reality and it’s all because of your prayers and services for me in all these years. Please make this 2020 even more beautiful and successful with your support and prayers. Love you, Mom!
- On this New Year 2020, I pray to God to bless my mom’s life with lots of happiness, good luck charms, and well-being. May your beloved child, keep prospering under your blessed shadow.
- I am among those blessed who got the best friend of life in the shape of a mother, a friend to whom I could share my New Year goals and ask her to pray for my success. Wishing Happy New Year to my Mom!
- Greeting Message for my mom on this New Year 2020: May my mom be my inspiration. May I keep reaching the heights of success under her guidance. May I always remain blessed to have her in my presence. May my mother live long. May my mother enjoy every happiness in life. May my mother never get tear and always be near. Happy New Year Mom!
- Happy New Year Mother. I hope this year is blessed with smiles, laughter, love, joy, and happiness.
- Wishing you my dear mother, a very happy New Year 2020. You are the most fragrant rose of our family, and today I am feeling so much lucky for entering into New Year with you.
- This New Year, I am blessed to have so many great things in my life. But the best and most special among them is you, Mom.
Happy New Year Messages for Mother
- This New Year’s Day, I want to thank my mom for all the hard work and sacrifices she made for me in previous years, so that my life would be better.
- Have a Great New Year Mama. Your cute smile this New Year’s Day will make my whole year a lot better.
- Directly from the begin, you were the person who nurtured me, stressed over me, prayed over me, guided me and upheld me in each second. Much thanks to you for being there consistently with simply the love I needed. Wishing you all the best for this New Year 2020.
- Happy New Year, Mama. I thank heaven you’re mine.
- Your deliciously baked cakes and finger-licking good feasts on New Year’s Eve… the warmth of your cuddles and your best prayers… makes every New Year’s Day the best time of the year. I love you, mama.
- To my mom, my angel, my friend. Happy New Year 2020!
- I’ve never minded all these years when I was called a mama’s kid as it’s a matter of pride being your kid. May God bless you with a healthy and long life. Wishing you a great new year ahead.
- Every year, your upbeat vibes and strong prayers keep me going no matter what. You’re such a ray of sunshine. Please make a prayer for me this New Year’s night as well. Love you, mommy.
- Celebrating Happy New Year 2020 with my Happiness… The person who brings immense happiness and oodles of love in my life! My sweet loving mom.
- To the best mother in the world: Happy New Year! You deserve all the love, care, and support that you’ve lovingly given every day of my life. I love you to the moon and back!
New Year’s Day can be a painful day for individuals grieving the absence of their beloved mothers. The moment when you realize that the person who you want to pray for you, the person who you want to talk to more than anything else, the person from whom you want a warm hug and lots of kisses, the person with whom you want to make New Year’s Resolutions, and the person from whom you want those delicious home-baked cakes and new year’s eve dinners – won’t be with you this time… literally shatters your heart into pieces and brings up feelings of depression, sadness and loneliness.
Obviously, there’s no replacement for your mother this New Year 2020, but there are some nice ways to deal with this time that might make you feel closer to her memories and help you overcome grief. Here we present you wishing quotes and messages to say “Happy New Year 2020” to your mom in heaven.
Happy New Year 2020 Wishing Messages to Mom In Heaven
- It’s a long-lasting sadness that you are no longer here with us celebrating New Year. I know you are up in Heaven and I hope you realize how much you are missed by your son/daughter. I will think about you all the 366 days of this New Year and forever.
- If roses grow in Heaven, Oh Lord please pick a bunch for me and place them in my mother’s lap… and tell her they’re sent from her beloved son/daughter. Tell her that I loved her a lot and missing her badly on this New Year’s Day.
- Happy New Year 2020 to my beautiful mum in Heaven. Mom, my only regret is that if I had known that the last time I saw you, would be the last time I saw you, I would have stayed by your side a little longer, hugged you a little tighter, appreciated your cooking a little more, and told you I loved you a little louder. This is my first New Year without you, and I am missing you so much…
- Happy New Year to my sweet mom in Heaven. I will miss you every second, every minute, every hour, and every day of this New Year 2020.
- For my Mother in Heaven on New Year’s Day… MOM, you are missed, here always. But missed with more pain and sorrow, on these special days. I never imagined that one day I would be celebrating Christmas and New Year 2020 without you. I hold you close within my heart and there you will remain forever Until we meet again.
New Year 2020 without Mother: Missing You Mother Quotes
Mom, Today I came through an old picture of you and I partying at New Year’s Eve. I burst into tears. I closed my eyes and I was there, that day so long ago…
I saw your eyes shining bright and so aglow. I heard those funny chit-chats. I heard your laughter as I gazed upon your beautiful smiling face; that sound that nothing can replace. I remembered the delicious taste of those sweet cupcakes that you just freshly baked for us.
It brought back such amazing memories of how New Year’s days were used to be with you. Missing you so much this time.
- Missing someone and not being able to see them on New Year’s Day is the worst feeling ever.
- Mother, I wish you were here with me welcoming year 2020. Not a single day of this year will go without missing you and shedding tears in your remembrance. My life would never be the same without you.
- Dear Mother, these tears I shed today, Are because I am missing you so Especially on this New Year. You are always in heart and will be till the end When I meet you once again.
- Dear Mom, celebrating new years is not the same without you. The sun still rises in the east, the chants of Merry Christmas and Happy New Year are still here, the breeze still whispers, the new year cakes are still here, the new year get-togethers are still arranged… But for me, it will never, ever be the same world without you.
Best Ways to Celebrate New Year with Your Parents
Parents are a great blessing for every child and getting an opportunity to spending another New Year with them, is another special blessing for which you should be thankful to God… Ask the value of parents to those observing New Year in great pain and sorrow without the presence of their fathers and mothers.
Here are the best ways you can celebrate New Year with your parents. You can take the New Year’s Eve or New Year’s Day of 2020, as an ideal opportunity to bond, have fun, express love and pay respect to your parents for all the work they have done for you over all the years.
- Say Happy New Year to parents with wishing quotes and greeting messages. We have already shared dozens of latest new year wishes for mom and dad in the above section. So use them to greet New Year to your parents and make them smile.
- Cook new year meals together. It’s a fun experience and gives you a chance to collaborate to get something done. Plus, you get the opportunity to enjoy dinner or breakfast together as a complete family. It is difficult to get everybody on the table to have a meal because of busy lifestyles and working routines. New Year Eve or Day is a great reason to set aside some time for each other and gather together for a meal.
- Bake cakes and cookies together. Join hands with your mom and dad, and bake your favorite Christmas and New Year’s Eve treat together. Enjoy these sweet treats to celebrate the arrival of New Year.
- Take a break from technology. On this special day, avoid getting too much absorbed in video games, social media, or TV and focus on spending these joyful new year moments with your parents.
- Enjoy family board games at night. If you haven’t played those interesting board games with your family, this is the night to have a great game-time together with your parents.
- Help them with household chores. Christmas and New Year holidays are usually busy, due to so many guests turning up to visit each other’s homes. There are needed a lot of effort to preparing those delicious treats and feasts, cleaning the house, doing garage cleanup, and clearing the snow outside. If your parents get occupied by all the chores around the house, today is a time to step in and help them out.
- Enjoy fireworks. New Year’s Eve fireworks are always a delight to watch. Head to your favorite areas to engage in New Year countdown and enjoy an amazing display of firework with your parents.
- Have a picnic. If the weather is nice out there, pack up the luggage basket and head to your mom and dad’s favorite picnic spot together. On your way, take a short stop at a cafe and enjoy a hot cup of coffee along with some snacks together with your parents.
- Look at old family photos. Looking at those old family photos together is a great way to remember those good past times and inspire thoughts for future get-togethers, parties, and picnics.
- Take your parents out for a movie. Well, there are so many big blockbusters releasing this New Year 2020. So take your parents out for a romantic or comedy movie.
- Reflect on the year 2019 and make Resolutions for the year 2020. On New Year’s Eve, you and your family can assemble and think back over where the previous year has taken every one of you individually, and as an entire family. After, make and share goals and resolutions for the New Year and what you want to accomplish in 2020.
- Give them a relaxing massage. Our parents do so much hard work, to provide us with better education and offer us every luxury of life. On New Year’s Day, all sons and daughters must provide complete relaxation to their working moms and dads. You can give them a nice massage and offer them a complete rest on this holiday.
New Year Gift Ideas for Parents
Getting gifts for your parents on New Year 2020 does not have to be that hard. Here we present to you some best new year gift ideas for parents. Following these unique gift ideas, you represent warmth and love for your parents and make them feel super special.
- Gift them a blanket. In the cold weather of New Year, a soft & fluffy blanket is a nice gift idea for your mom and dad. They will think about you every time when they are cuddled up in it!
- Gifting them winter clothes. They will thank you every time they wear that cozy jacket or winter pajamas in the cold weather of December and January.
- Hot-Chocolate set. If your parents love coffee, why not gift them an adorable set of hot cholocate? In this freezing cold temperature, whip them up a hot batch of cocoa and serve in their new mugs.
- A restaurant gift card for dinner. After all those busy schedules and tough work routines, your parents definitely need a relaxing break on New Year’s holiday. You can send them a restaurant gift card, and treat them to a nice dinner on New Year’s Eve. If you don’t have enough money, you can split this gift price with your siblings and give your parents a perfect new year dinner in a top restaurant.
- Joy and happiness. When parents get old, they appreciate family joy time. They love partying with their grown-up sons and daughters, and spending time with their grandchildren. To fulfill this wish of your parents, you can arrange a grand family get-together. Let all the family members welcome New Year together, enjoy those delicious desserts and dinners, and play those new year night games together.
- Presenting them a greeting card or sending them a New Year text message. A sweet new year wish (from son and daughter) can bring a smile on your parent’s face. So wish them a Happy New Year 2020 and make them feel extra-special. Bonus Tip: Write a beautiful New Year wish on a greeting card, and present it to your mom and dad with a nice bouquet of bright flowers.
Other than all this, you can also perform a secret check in your parent’s home and lifestyle and make a list of things that you think should be gifted to them on this New Year. That gift could be a brand new mobile phone, a brand new car for your dad, a beautiful jewelry set for your mom, a decoration piece, a relaxing mattress for their bed, a comfy sofa set, or any other gift which fulfills their daily need and make them remember you every day when they use it.
Section # 2: Celebrating New Year with Siblings
No other relationship in our life involves a mutual childhood, shared genes, and shared mysteries. This New Year 2020, let’s show your love for your brother and sister by wish them Happy New Year with exciting new year greetings, cracking funny jokes on them, and celebrating the festive holiday with a pure jolly approach.
Sibling relationships are strong and of great significance. After your parents, the next deepest relationship you share with someone special is your sibling. Having such great importance in our lives, we should not forget our beloved brothers and sisters in our New Year celebrations. They are the backbone of our life, the pillars who support us in difficult times, and the best friends with whom we share the strongest bonds of relationship.
After your dad, your brother is the next key-figure in your life. He is the person who you will find right there next to you through thick and thin. On New Years, we often overlook our brothers and forget wishing them prayers and blessings for the new time ahead, and that’s a shame. Being your most important man and your best friend in need, he deserves to be recognized and greeted on important holidays like New Year’s Day.
Here we bring you some best wishes, messages, and greetings that you can use to wish Happy New Year 2020 to your elder or younger brother.
Happy New Year Wishes for Brother
- When I need a good friend, I get you. Thank you, brother, for being the shield in all my troubles. Thank you for loving and caring for me as a father. I love you so much and wish you a Happy New Year.
- My dear, I wish you a Great New Year ahead. May you touch the heights of success and may God bless with a healthy, happy, and long life.
- Happy New Year, my dear brother. The lovely moments that we shared in 2019 are so precious to me. May God further strengthen our bonds of love, and may we have incredible fun in 2020 as well.
- Dear brother, here’s your sister wishing you an Exciting New Year. You are my life’s support and pride. If you hadn’t been there for me all these years, I would have lost to the challenges. May all your wishes come true and may you spend the 366 days of 2020 in ultimate happiness and joy.
- Wishing my sweet bro, an amazing year ahead. May all his dreams come true this year and may the dawn of January 1st brings him good luck, prosperity, and wealth for all the days of the year to come. Happy New Year bro, from your “partner in crime”.
Happy New Year Greeting Messages for Brother
- As we venture into New Year 2020, I pray to God that may our bonds of love become stronger, and may both of us stay united for life.
- Have a blessed start to New Year, brother. May this new year bring loads of joy and fun to your world. May you keep smiling and touching the heights of success. Love you, bro!
- You are the best thing that mom and dad have given to me. You are my life’s major pillar, and a friend I can count on to be there for me in good and bad times. Thanks for always having my back. Happy New Year to my sweet and ultra-handsome brother!
- I am so proud to have a brother in life who has always stood by my side no matter what happens. Love you brother to the moon and back. I hope all your wishes and dreams come true this year.
- Dear brother, sending you the best greetings for the Year 2020. May you have a year full of health, wealth, joy, happiness, and prosperity.
Funny New Year Wishes Messages for Brother
- Another year has passed away, but that does not mean you have become wiser… Haha!
- Legend says that good things don’t last long. So, I guess you are badass… Haha. Wishing you a happy new year, bro!
- Dude, you will be busted if I start spilling those secrets in front of mom and dad. Better bring me that new year gift, otherwise you know the consequences… Ha Ha!
- May you have the best 366 days of 2020. Only good people are lucky to find new year wishes from their good wishers.
- Dear brother, you are the one who has helped me to tackle the challenges of life. Thanks for everything you did for me including those fights… :p Have a great New Year!
- I use to hear that each passing year brings you wisdom and lots of stuff to learn. Congratulations on another year of proving them wrong.
After your mother, the next blessing you have from God is your sister. She is someone who you are deeply connected with and share strong bonds of relationship with. No matter how far apart you are, your heart beats with each other. Being the greatest supporting pillar, the best secret keeper, and the best friend in your life—your sister really deserves some nice Happy New Year wishes from you.
This New Year 2020, let’s not forget to celebrate the holiday with your sister. Present her new year gifts, wish her Happy New Year with sweet messages, and do everything to see that beautiful smile on her face.
Happy New Year Wishes for Sister
- On this New Year’s Eve, let me wish you lots of good luck, prosperity, joy, and happiness. In one word, I wish you an amazing New Year ahead. God bless.
- A legend has it that sisters make this world more happy and sweet. After watching you all these years, I must say that they have told the truth. Happy New Year sister!
- Dear sister, 2019 was such a great year to experience new things and share moments of joys with a crazy and fun girl like you. I adore all those sweet and exciting memories. May we stay united and spend 2020 with more happiness, joys, and waves of laughter.
- Happy New Year to the most wonderful and loving sister in the world. May you have the best 366 days of this new year. Praying for your good luck and wishing you an ocean of happiness.
- Thank you, sister, for being the perfect soundtrack of my life’s simple music show. Have a Great New Year!
- The most heartfelt and warmest New Year wishes to the special person who has made my life so bright and colorful. May all your dreams come true this year.
- Sisters are God’s way for consoling humanity that pain exists, but so do healers. Happy New Year to one such sister.
- All the wealth of the world isn’t sufficient to adjust for the love of a sister. So, I do not want to miss the chance to wish you a great new year ahead!
- Though we don’t meet or talk to each other daily you always remain deep in my heart and important in my prayers. May God bless you with a year full of health, wealth, success, and joys.
- Closets can’t get any more fashionable, breakups can’t get any easier, school can’t get any more pleasant and every year can’t get any better – when you have such a sweet, loving, and caring sister. Happy New Year sis!
Happy New Year Quotes for Sister
- How incomplete would one earring look when worn without the other? That is the way I would look without you. Happy celebrating 2020!
- I have always adored you and will keep on doing as such. On this new year’s day, I send you my all the best wishes, love, and prayers.
- Sisters not only share outfits or accessories… they also share a life together.
- You are the reason for whom my youth days were so vivid and I had some good times. Much obliged to you for every one of those brilliant memories. Have a great 2020, sister.
- Even the sun will one day come up short on energy but my love for you will never fade. It will survive through every second of every minute – of every hour of every day – of every month of every year!
- When life brings me down, all I have do is imagine your sweet smile and I can stand once again. You are my life’s support, pride, and pillar. Happy celebrating the new year 2020, dear sister.
Happy New Year Greetings for Sister
- In the kaleidoscope of my life, you create the most wonderful patterns with the most vibrant colors. Cheerful new year sister!
- Best greetings on this New Year, sis. You are so special in my life, not only for being my caring sister, yet also for being one of my best friends. Without you, I would have not made this far.
- After my mother, you are the only blessing from God who can heal my pains and comfort me with the warmth of her hug. Thank you, sister, for being there with me always. Let me kiss and hug you on this New Year’s Day.
- With you I’ve shared, My deepest secrets, spend my Happiest moments, and tackled Ups and downs of life. I feel honored to have a sister like you… Who’s always close by… Happy New Year sis.
- Through the years, I’ve shared so many great memories with you… both harsh n sweet. You’ve been such a comfort to me helping me inside and out. And all I wanna say today is Sis, I hold you close to my heart.
New Year Messages for Sister Funny
- Happy New Year to my sister—the only person who is smart enough to identify my farts by smell alone and who is kind enough to not do it publicly.
- You and I are like my thighs… We always stick together no matter what, through thick and thin, and even more so when the heat is on… Haha!
- Sister, you are my best friend… that I can never get rid of. Here’s wishing you a Happy New Year!
- Hey sister, know that I will always be there to pick you up when you fall… right after I stop laughing, of course.
- An individual feels so much blessed to have a loving, caring, smart, and beautiful sister with them—I hope you never lose me!
Best Ways to Celebrate New Year with Brothers & Sisters
The bond between siblings is thought to be powerful, emotionally strong and long lasting—so let’s get celebrating New Year 2020! Here we present you several top ideas to welcome New Year with your brothers and sisters, in the most fantastic manner.
- Gifting a greeting card. Get into the celebratory mode, by wishing your siblings a “Happy New Year”. You can send them a new year greeting card with a nice quote on it, or you can cheer them up for the holiday with a funny new year message.
- Playing games. Celebrate by playing multi-player games with your siblings.
- Going out. You can head for some nice entertainment outdoors. Enjoy observing that incredible display of colorful New Year Fireworks, see beautiful Christmas decorations, or visit recreation spots for a memorable picnic.
- Watch a movie. There are many “action & adventure” movies releasing on New Year. So grab that big basket of popcorn, and enjoy watching movies with your brother or sister.
- Arrange a family day. New Year is an ideal time to bond with your family members. So why not arrange a family get-together, and welcome New Year together? Enjoy delicious new year feasts, play board games, present your warm New Year wishes to each other, and say aloud the new year countdown.
- Give your siblings a call. If you live far from your siblings, make them a call and wish them New Year.
New Year Gift Ideas for Siblings
Use New Year, as an ideal opportunity to gift something special to your siblings and make them love you to the fullest. Here we present you some nice New Year gift ideas for brothers and sisters. Following these ideas, you can cheer them up and also make them remember the importance of your gift through all the days of the year.
- Gift a gaming console. Probably, the best New Year gift for your younger brother or sister. Nintendo, Xbox, and Playstation discount deals are Live in December 2019, so secure the best deal and gift the latest gaming console to your siblings.
- Gift a trendy outfit. Youngsters love wearing new trendy outfits. So grab your siblings a nice pair of outfit for this winter. They will surely love this.
- Gift them tech gadgets and gear. Young generation love gadgets. Both Walmart and Amazon, launch amazing new year deals on different gadgets and tech gears. Purchase them for you tech-loving brother or sister, and make their day!
- A mobile or tablet. It can be a great new year gift for your younger brother or sister. Kids these days love playing games and watching cartoons and animated movies on Youtube. If your younger one doesn’t have one, so gift them one!
- A vlogging gear. If your sibling has a passion for vlogging, gift them a vlogging gear and let them achieve their dream career in this industry.
- A storybook. If your sibling loves reading books, why not gift them one on New Year’s Day? A book will not only give them a good read but also bless them with insight and intelligence.
- A toy for younger brother and sister. Wrap it beautifully and present it to them. See that big smile on their face and the burst of happiness in their eyes. Make sure to ask for a hug or kiss, before presenting them their favorite toy.
Section # 3: Celebrating New Year with Grandparents
Grandparents are the important supporting pillar of the family. For grandchildren, they provide an adult role model, incredible life-experiences’ learning opportunities, and fun. If you are lucky enough to have grandparents by your side, then New Year is an ideal opportunity for refreshing your connection with your grandparents.
Your grandparents are like shady trees, who are always there to offer their cool shade to their grandchildren. They have all the adoration, friendship, and warmth on the planet stored within them. Let’s make this New Year 2020 amazing for your grandparents, make them smile with Happy New Year wishes, join them for new year celebrations, take their prayers by offering them incredible respect, and make them super-happy with those unique new year gifts.
Grandfather is the very elder and most respectable member of the family. He is the most influential and important person in the household. He loves us so much and cares for us sacrificially and unendingly. He never shows us the wrong path for life and always gives us the best guidance for every step of life.
Being such an important figure, how can you forget wishing and greeting your Grandpa a Happy New Year? Have a look at some best new year wishing messages and greeting quotes for your lovely granddad…
Happy New Year Wishes for Grandfather
- Grandpa, I feel so special to celebrate another year in your blessed presence. I wish you Happy New Year 2020 and pray that may you live to celebrate a thousand new years with us.
- Grandpa, I respect you for all the love and care you have given us. You have always put me first in your life, and that is why I want to be the first to wish you a great New Year. Please keep praying for my success and guiding me to the right path.
- A problem shared with you is always half-solved. Thank you for being a wonderful grandfather and the best mentor. May you live a long life, full of health, joy, and happiness.
- Before the fresh dawn of the year, 2020 begins, I want to thank my grandfather for all his services for us over the past years. He is truly a phenomenal figure in our lives. And I wish that this year he continue to shine brighter than sun and inspire us. Happy New Year Grandpa, I love you!
- On this New Year’s Day, I am grateful to the Heavens for giving me a blessed opportunity to welcome a new year with a wonderful grandfather like you.
Happy New Year Greeting Messages for Grandfather
- We have stepped into the year 2020, beloved grandpa. My wish for you today is a long, healthy, and happy life full of blessings and oceans of happiness.
- Granddad, as you venture into New Year 2020, may the first ray of the morning sunshine bless you with supreme happiness and joy for all the 366 days of this year. May God protect you from harm and grant you a long, healthy life.
- Thank you, grandpa, for building a family of love and kindness.
- Grandpa, thank you for your stories and memories, I cherish the time we spend together last year. Let’s make this New Year, more exciting than the previous one.
- Grandpa, thank you for being my hero, someone to lean on, my best friend, and my best guide. Sending you hugs and kisses on this New Year’s Eve.
Grandmas, Just Rock! They love us unconditionally, keep our secrets like best friends, and help us overcome daily challenges like a pro. They are always looked at by society as the sweetest and kindest person that everyone wants to hang with, in both ups and downs of life.
Don’t let this New Year 2020 pass by without giving those grandmas some acknowledgment for their incredible services over all the years. They surely deserve it. We all know, they won’t be here forever—so let’s make this New Year’s Day special for them.
Happy New Year Wishes for Grandmother
- Love and happiness to the woman who showered me with unconditional love and consoled me with her warm hugs all these years. Happy New Year Grandma!
- Dear Grandma… Between us, even though there is a multi-generation gap, I still look forward to hearing those interesting stories and learning those important life lessons laying in your lap, this year in 2020.
- Happy New Year Grandma! You add so much color to our lives.
- With a grandmother like you, Every year is amazing. With a grandmother like you, every day looks wonderful. With a grandmother like you, life is a lot more beautiful. Thank you, God, for gifting us another special year with our lovely Granny.
- On this New Year, I wish you good health all the way. I wish that we continue to celebrate thousands of years with you. I wish you stay happy and your face keeps glowing with the heavenly radiance. You are the best, better than any of the rest. Happy New Year, Granny!
Happy New Year Greeting Messages for Grandmother
- Dear Grandmum, I present you the best wishes for this New Year 2020. May God bless you with long life and may you spend all the days of this new year in ultimate happiness.
- Gramma, you have brought us so much love and care over all these years. Our happiness stems from you, and so today I wish you a beautiful new year ahead. May you have all the joys of the world.
- From your best recipes, To your adorable laughs… Your time tested advice, To best life guidance… Having someone so special like you, around us this New Year… Is a lovely delight like no other.
- Granny… Wishing you a Great New Year!
- I wish my sweet grandmother all the happiness and good health for this New Year. Your happiness is valuable—and we are doing our best to keep that going Grandma.
Ideal Ways to Celebrate New Year with Your Grandparents
Our grandparents hold the most esteemed position in society, and on special holidays like New Year’s Day, we should go above and beyond in celebrating the precious moments with our grandparents. These angels on Earth, won’t be with us forever—so we should understand their importance and should not overlook them in our New Year celebrations.
Looking for the best ideas to celebrate New Year with your grandfather and grandmother? Here’s what you can do:
- Take them out for a walk. As our grandparents’ age, they completely abandon outdoor walks and prefer spending time indoors. Resting idly all day on the couch makes them dull and increase their chances of catching several illnesses. On New Year’s Day, pack them up in cozy winter outfit and go for an outdoor walk together. You can also take them to places with beautiful views, and make them explore the world outside after a long time.
- A family day together. Don’t let your grandparents grow old alone. “Getting old and dying alone is every grandparent’s worst nightmare”. In today’s busy world, we spend too less time with them. Our moms and dads remain occupied with their everyday tasks, and we (the grandchildren) remain absorbed in our activities and studies. If not on other days, then at least on New Year, you can arrange a family get-together and enjoy welcoming New Year with your grandpa and grandma. Seeing all family members together on the table will bring grandparents a great feeling with oceans of happiness!
- Take them to the hospital for a complete medical check-up. Grandparents are precious to us. So on New Year holiday, take them to the hospital for a complete medical check-up and ensure they remain in good health this year.
- Love them. As age starts taking its toll on them, they crave for more love and care. Celebrate New Year with your grandparents, by showing utmost affection towards them. Play fun-little games, wish them Happy New Year with beautiful greeting messages, tell them funny jokes, cut the new year cake with them, present them some nice new year gifts, and do all you can to see that precious smile on their face.
New Year Gift Ideas for Grandfather and Grandmother
Even a simple gift of a kiss or warm hug on New Year’s Day can make your grandparents happy. We are so busy growing up, that we often forget our grandparents are also growing old and reaching to their life limits.
So let’s take New Year Holiday as a great opportunity to express your love for your grandma and granddad, and wish them Happy New Year by presenting them beautiful gifts. Have a look at some of the best new year gift ideas for grandparents:
A Hug or a kiss. The best gift you can give to your grandparents on New Year’s Day is a sweet kiss and a tight hug. We remain busy throughout the year, giving little to no time to our grandparents – thus making them feel alone at this stage of life. So use New Year’s Holiday, as a day to gather together with your grandparents and show the best care and love to them.
A comfortable mattress, sofa, or chair. At such old age, our grandparents tend to spend most of their time resting and sleeping. So gift them something comfortable to sit or lay on. They will surely appreciate it.
An automatic wheelchair. If your grandparents are too old to walk properly, why not gift them an electric wheelchair?
A massage chair. Body-aches at old age is a common problem in the old of our society. On this New Year, gift them an electric massage chair so that they can enjoy a relaxing massage anytime they want.
A wireless Bluetooth speaker. Your old grandpa and grandma would be glad to see the speakers as a gift. It would give them a chance to listen to their favorite old classic hits while they rest on their rocking chair. It wouldn’t constrain them to carry their cell phone everywhere just to tune in to their favorite songs.
All they can do is station the speaker to the spot they want, sip on a warm cup of coffee, and enjoy light-relaxing music. They can even pick up calls using the speaker.
Safety razors or shaving machines for the old. With shaky hands and unstable body, it gets difficult to shave with typical razors. Not just difficult, it leaves them with a danger of getting a cut all over. Thus, to assist them with their shaving task, safety razors or latest shaving machines could come in handy.
Section # 4: Celebrating New Year With Your Spouse
Celebrating New Year is an idealistic approach towards strengthening your love bonds with your spouse and keep that spirit of Romance alive through the next 366 days of the new year 2020. Give your new year a beautiful start by reinstalling that fresh fragrance of love in your relationship and venture into the new year with dreams and wishes for a lovey-dovey married life with your partner. Reignite your love on New Year, and have a relationship that lasts till the end of life.
Step into New Year 2020 by saying romantic wishes to your partner, sharing a New Year kiss, making resolutions, and heal those past year grudges by presenting your partner with a romantic new year gift.
Husband is a blessing of God, that every wife needs to feel “complete”. He is someone with whom you cuddle with, love with, and spend the rest of your life with after marriage. He is the hero of your dreams, that is there to shield you in all the storms of life, and heal you with his heavenly love when you need him.
Being an important figure in your life, he deserves to be recognized and greeted romantically by his wife on an important holiday like New Year’s Day.
Romantic New Year Wishes for Husband
- Words aren’t enough to express how deep my love runs for you, and how deeper it gets with each passing year. Happy New Year, my sweet hubby!
- Happy New Year, husband. May you always fly high in life, touch the heights of success, and achieve everything that you aim for. Love you!
- Thank you for being the most romantic, loving, and caring husband in the world. I hope that our relationship prospers, even more, this year.
- You are the one I love, yesterday, today, and forever. Happy New Year to you my dear.
- My love for you knows no limits, it’s timeless and endless. You have enriched my life in such beautiful ways that I don’t have words to express. I feel strongly connected to you the moment I look into your eyes. I am drawn to your soul with each passing year, for you are the only one who can see the door to my soul. Love you hubby too much. Have a great new year!
- Dear Husband, thank you for being my husband, my partner, my true love, and my best friend. I feel so blessed to have found a husband like you, who makes my life complete. Here’s wishing you an exciting new year ahead!
- The way you love me, the way you touch me, the way you hug me… I wish this beautiful journey of life with you never ends till I die. Thanks for making every day so special for me. Happy New Year, Honey!
- With you, my life seems so complete. I treasure every romantic moment spent with you. Come, let me fill your 2020 with the melody of my love.
- Happy New Year to the man of my life, the hero of my dreams, the mate of my soul, and the love of my life.
- Now that I have you in my life, I am sure each year will be a happy and exciting one. Happy New Year, dear hubby.
Romantic New Year Messages for Hubby
- Thank you for making my journey filled with so many moments of romance and so many moments of exciting adventures. Wishing you a very Happy New Year 2020 and looking forward to many more miles I want to travel with you.
- YOU wanna know who I love to the moon and back? Read the first word again!
- The only word to describe you is LOVE… and the only word to describe us is FOREVER. Just keep loving me, I’ll keep loving you. Have the blessed new year 2020.
- Have a wonderful new year, my sweet hubby. You are my companion, guide, comforter, and my best friend. I am so blessed to have and to hold you as my husband forever.
- It’s been a long and beautiful journey full of romance with you. All these years, my love for you only grew. All the adorable moments that we share, All the late night kisses we have—I truly love you my hubby dear… Coz you are my life’s only cheer. May you have the best year ahead!
- Dear Husband, you turn my everyday nothings into so many somethings. Thank you for making each day so special. May our relationship gets you even stronger this New Year. Love you, honey!
- My love and soul belong only to you. My every day of the year revolves around you. My love is only for you. Happy New Year to my handsome husband.
- To such a loving husband, I wish you GOOD HEALTH… so we could visit more places together, WEALTH… so you keep bringing me those special gifts, PROSPERITY… so you keep touching the heights of success, PATIENCE… so you deal nicely when I am having a bad day, and LOVE… so we stay together till the last breath of life.
Best Romantic New Year Greeting Lines for Husband
- What a great husband I got, So blessed and feels so good. May God grant you health, wealth, happiness, and all that you wish for this new year.
- I feel so special to celebrate New Year’s Day with a King of my dreams, who has blessed my life with his pure love and affection.
- Happy New Year, my dashing Husband. I feel so Lucky to have a man like you in my life. You are my soul, my heat, and my everything. Love you Muaahhh!
- Roses are red, violets are blue since it’s New Year 2020, I’m happy to bake the cakes for you.
- It’s New Year 2020… a wonderful time that lies ahead of you. May God bless our beautiful couple abundantly and grant us all that we wish for each other when we share that New Year’s Eve kiss today.
- The best part of the year 2020 is sharing its 366 days with a special like you. Happy New Year, my sweet hubby. Love you darling!
- All these years, I hope I have been the kind of wife that an amazing husband like you truly deserves.
- In happy times, in difficult times, in cuddle times, in kiss times, and in all times, I love you hubby. Happy New Year to the best husband a wife could ever dream of.
- People spend their lives trying to find Heaven on Earth, but I’ve found it here with you. Wonderful New Year to my loving husband who has beautified my life in ways too numerous to count.
- I am the luckiest wife in the world, to have such a nice and caring husband. I will thank God every day of this new year for having you in my life.
New Year Wishing Messages for Husband Living Abroad (Long Distance Relationship)
- A New Year wishing message that I have sent you doesn’t only mean “Happy New Year”. It has a silent message that says “I think of you when I wake up on New Year’s Day”.
- It hurts not having you with me to welcome New Year 2020. It hurts not having you with me to watch that amazing display of New Year’s Eve fireworks. It hurts even more not having you to share that New Year Kiss. Please come back soon, hubby.
- This New Year, you are too far for my arms to hug you and my lips to kiss you… But too near for my heart to love you and wishing a Great New Year ahead!
- The few days I spend celebrating Christmas and New Year’s Day with you last time… are worth the thousand days I spend without you this time.
- Dear Husband, you may be thousands of miles away, but are still the first person in my New Year prayers. Wishing you all the best for the exciting journey of 2020.
- I exist in two places, here and where you are. Happy New Year, darling. Missing you so much on this special New Year Holiday.
- Don’t worry about me. I am right here, welcoming New Year with kids and parents-in-law. Just desperately waiting for the day you will come back, pick me up in your arms, and hug me tight… just like when we celebrated last year together.
A legend has it that behind every successful man, there’s a woman. This New Year, acknowledge the efforts of your loving and caring wife and appreciate her for all the services she has rendered to you over the years.
Touch your lady’s love heart with romantic new year wishes messages, surprise her with a new year gift, and kiss her in a way that she remembers until both of you celebrate this holiday the following year!
Romantic New Year Wishes for Wife
- Just like wine gets sweeter as it gets older… You keep getting so beautiful with each passing year. I fall a little more in love with my beautiful princess with every passing day. Happy New Year, wifey!
- The best day of my life was the day I married you. The best thing in my life is you. I can’t imagine even a single moment without you. I have said it many times and will say it again on this New Year’s Day: I LOVE YOU, MY SWEETHEART!
- I don’t know how many times life gives me the opportunity to celebrate New Years with you. But I know that every moment will be worth a lifetime because it will be spent with you… my lady love!
- Sometimes I am amazed that in spite of everything that has happened, both of us are still together celebrating another new year. Thank you for being an understanding wife, thank you for being a loving wife, and thank you for being a great mother of my kids.
- Replacing L in my life with W gets you wife. This is because life isn’t worth living without a beautiful wife like you. Happy New Year, my sweet wife!
- Wishing my beautiful wife, an exciting New Year ahead. I belong with you, you belong with me, you are my sweet bunny.
- You brighten up my life. You are my sunshine in the dark… the major supporting pillar in my life. I wish you a great new year, darling wife!
- Happy New Year to the person who has accepted me for who I am, And worked hard to bring out the best in me.
- The New Year morning kiss… pure bliss, worries at bay… rest of the day, come night… hug you tight, What a life… love you being my wife.
- On this New Year’s Day, I don’t care about the whole world. I just need that one special person with me. And, that special person is you, my hot-beautiful wife!
Lovely New Year Greetings for Wife
- My sweet wife… with you by my side, This New Year 2020 sure looks amazing. Thanks for making me feel this incredible.
- Wifey, you have made every day of all the past years so bright and colorful—years that were brimming with your love and care. I am super-excited for this new one as well!
- On this New Year’s Day, I wish my beautiful wife all the adorable moments, treasured memories and all the best blessing a heart can know.
- On this special holiday, My Lips Desire to Kiss You, My Arms Desire to Hug You, My Hands Desire to Touch You, Every Part of Me Desires The Complete You, Perhaps because I Was Created Just for You — Wish you a happy new year 2020.
- Happy New Year sweetheart! My only wish is that this new year brings us an ocean of happiness and moments full of joy and happiness. May we both stay together till the last breath of our lives.
- You went through all the thick and thins with me. There were times, when you tolerated my anger and still showered the same love and care to the whole family. Here you are still smiling with me, and I love you for that. Happy New Year, wife!
- I wish that this new year we celebrate pure love and the best feelings that exist. May our love always put us on the path of positivity and leave no room for sadness, only for our happiness.
- You filled the chapters of life in 2019 with pages of loves and support. I hope you continue doing the same in 2020. Happy New Year, to my lady love!
- My New Year’s Resolutions are: To love you better, To care for you better, To understand you better, and to make our relationship long-lasting. I love you, honey!
Happy New Year Quotes for Wife
- New Year to my sweet wife. Today, I want to make you sure that My LOVE for You has no End. I will keep on loving you till the last breath of my life. Love you a lot.
- Every time I feel down, I just think of you and your ultimate love… And I am back on the track again. That is the power of your love, sweetheart. Wish you a great New Year.
- Lots of New Year wishes and prayers for… a beautiful woman who is my beautiful wife and has given me a beautiful life. Love You, darling!
- Your New Year kiss can heal every broken piece of my heart. Your romantic touch can bring peace in my soul. Just one thought of you can bring a huge smile on my face. Wish you a happy new year, wife.
- With every New Year… I will never ask you to change for me because you are more than Perfect just the way you are.
- On this New Year, I just want you to know that I feel blessed having a wife like you… who is less of a wife and more of an angel. Love you, babe.
Heart-touching Romantic New Year Text SMS Messages for Wife
- When I lean my ear up against your seashell heart, I can literally hear an ocean of love roaring inside. Love you, babe, & have a best new year ahead.
- If I had to choose between breathing and loving, I would use my last breathe to tell you I Love you. Happy New Year, sweetheart.
- I don’t need a thousand reasons to feel special. All I need is your love in this world. You are the sunshine of my life and the missing piece in the jigsaw of my life. You make my life complete in every way. Wishing you all the best for this New Year.
- Every time I watch you open those beautiful eyes, I get goosebumps just thinking of how blessed I am to spend the rest of my life with you.
- The Space between your fingers is meant to be filled with Mine. Happy New Year, wife.
- No matter how many years pass by… I will love you Forever, I will like you always. As long as I am living, My baby, you will be.
- I wrote your name on a paper, But the wind came and took it away. I wrote your name on the wall, but the rain came and washed it away. I wrote your name on the sand, but the sea cleared it away. So now I have carved your named in my heart, and darling here it shall forever stay. Happy New Year, babe.
Romantic Ways to Celebrate New Year with Your Spouse
New Year is an important time for couples to celebrate love and refresh that spirit of romance. All year long, we are too much absorbed in our daily work routines that we barely get any relaxing time to spend with our wife/husband.
So why not get into the celebratory bandwagon of New Year 2020 and spend a romantic time with your sweet darling on the most important night of the year. Dedicate this holiday to your relationship and usher in a whole new year with those memorable hugs and kisses.
Here are the best ways to celebrate New Year’s Eve with your spouse:
Give complete time to each other. Cut yourself from all other activities, skip the parties, and turn off the phones. Focus on each other and make the Xmas and New Year celebration all about the two of you. The cozy evenings spent together will contribute to kick-starting 2020 with even more stronger bonds of love and even more stability in your relationship.
Have a late night picnic. What can be more romantic than a midnight picnic in the cold night of New Year? Take a thermos of hot chocolate, pack some tasty treats and head to a picnic spot to watch the New Year’s Eve Fireworks and enjoy some nice time together.
Let go of a grudge, burn up all your arguments, and mark a fresh start to New Year. There come many ups and downs in a relationship, but that does not mean that you keep on holding the grudges for long. Both of you must accept your mistakes, forgive each other for all the past year errors, and make a brand new start to the new year. It will lead to a healthy relationship in the upcoming year.
Escape the hustle and bustle. Sometimes a romantic escape to a secluded destination or resort is just an ideal way to start your year off perfect. Tight on budget? Both of you can either split the expenses or search for a secluded getaway in your city or nearby.
Make resolutions and goals together. With light music in the background, sip wine together and discuss your goals for the future. Pledge to give each other full support in the times to come and be like a single heart beating in two bodies!
Share New Year’s Kiss and spend the night in bed. A legend has it that good luck follows the couple who follows the countdown, shares new year kiss and snuggles up in bed. Getting intimate is an ideal way to set a romantic mood for the next 12 months of the year 2020.
Pamper each other. Spray an air-freshener around, light candles in your home, grab some massage oils and spend the evening by giving each other comfy massages in a romantic environment.
Make a video call to husband living abroad. Wear your husband’s favorite dress, light up your surrounding, and make a video call to your husband living abroad. Make him a beautiful wish for the New Year 2020. You can also follow the New Year countdown together online, and cut new year cake together at your own places.
New Year Gift Ideas for Husband and Wife
Presenting a gift to your wife or husband on New Year’s Eve could bring a positive impact on your relationship. A lovely gift wrapped in a shimmery paper, with a greeting card attached to it—will keep the your relationship bonds stronger than ever for the next 12 months of the year.
Here we present you some nice new year gift ideas for husband and wife:
Love, Love, & Love. The most precious thing you can gift your spouse on New Year’s Day is your love and care. Love is the fuel that keeps the engine of your relationship running. So give endless love away and let it find you back!
Underwear for luck. Sounds strange, isn’t it? A legend has it that anyone who wears new underwear before entering into the New Year will enjoy good luck and prosperity in the coming year. If you believe in these superstitions, you can gift a yellow, red, white, or green colored underwear, as all these colors are said to be the luckiest.
A wearing-ornament. Both husband and wife can gift each other a wearing ornament. A husband can gift his lady love a necklace, ring, or diamond set while a wife can gift her sweet hubby a nice wristwatch.
A photo collage. If you have preserved those wonderful moments of 2019 in your camera, then get a customizable photo collage of all the memories, and share it as a gift to your spouse.
Gift them a greeting card with a bunch of flowers and beautiful wishes. A very simple, yet heart-touching gift for your spouse. Write some top romantic new year wishes on the greeting card and present it to your spouse, if possible, accompanied with a bouquet.
Section # 5: Celebrating New Year with Your Children
The love and warmth expressed by parents to their children result in a healthy relationship. Venturing into New Year by celebrating the holiday with your children, results in positive outcomes for your child in the coming year.
Taking your children out for a memorable picnic, enjoying delicious New Year feasts with them, presenting them some gifts, and wishing them good luck and prosperity for the year to come—could result in improved parent-child communication and academic performance in the following year.
Here we present you some best New Year greeting messages and quotes for your son and daughter. Also, shared are some unique ideas to celebrate new year’s day with them and what gifts you can give them for the New Year.
Your son is an important member of the family, and hold his own special position in many folds. This New Year 2020, use Happy New Year wishes and prayers to tell your son how much he means to you. Wish him all the best for his academic performance or future career or business.
Here we have shared a large collection of best happy new year prayer messages and wishes greetings for sons from mothers or fathers. These wishes are designed to help parents find the best way to let their son know how important he is and to help make New Year for him a bit more special.
Happy New Year Wishes for Your Son
- Son, May this New Year not only fulfill all your fantasies and dreams but also lead to a bright future for you.
- To my dearest son… Sending New Year wishes on this important holiday, along with bundles of prayers and good luck wishes for a bright and positive year ahead.
- Son, You are loved for the cute little boy you were, the special man you are now, and the wonderful son you always will be. Happy New Year, lad!
- You are my brilliant SON, and also my shining SUN, who has brightened all the years of my life. Wishing you all the best for the year 2020.
- Wishing a very Happy New Year to the most adorable and respecting son in the universe. May you are blessed with ultimate joy, love, happiness, and success in this year.
Happy New Year Messages for Son
- Blessed New Year, Son. Your mom and dad have watched you grow into an amazing man. We pray for your success and prosperity in the year ahead. May you exceed all your expectations this time.
- Wishing you a wonderful year ahead. Your parents are so proud of the brilliant man you’ve become. All these years, you have always been a joy and a blessing to all of us. All the best for your future dreams. Your mama and papa, love you!
- Happy New Year my son! You are loved-today, tomorrow, and always. Hope you excel in your academic career and achieve all you want this new year.
- Dear Son, you are an angel from Heaven, who always makes his mother and father feel so much proud and blessed. Happy New Year, to our brilliant son.
- Happy New Year my precious son. May you forever shimmer and sparkle like the star that you are.
New Year Prayer Wishes for Son from Mom and Dad
- May year 2020 be as great, incredible, and special as you are.
- May no harm even pass by you… May the doors of success and blessings open for you… May everything good you ever desire come to you… and May you experience goodness in every day of this New Year 2020.
- Just like this fragrant morning of 2020, we wish all the 366 days of this year be filled with God’s goodness and may your path lead to success. Wishing you best luck today and forever.
- Good luck and unlimited best wishes for our handsome son. God bless you in whatever you do. This is your mom and dad’s heartiest wish for you.
- You have proven yourself to be a gifted person who has the ability to do extraordinary things with their life. Keep on making us proud as you tackle new challenges and get successful.
Daughter is a blessing from the Heavens, and the New Year Holiday is a great time for the parents to enjoy the festivities with their sweet daughter. Here we have shared some beautiful new year wishes for daughter from Mom, as well as new year greetings for daughter from Dad. These wishing quotes are perfect for sending in a text message or sharing in a new year greeting card for daughters.
Happy New Year Wishes for Daughter
- Roses are red, violets are blue. We are a proud couple, to have a daughter like you! May you experience all the greatness in your life this new year.
- Dear daughter, may you find ultimate happiness and prosperity this new year. You make every day of every week of every month so amazingly good for your parents, as only you can. Happy New Year, my dearest.
- My sweet princess, you are a superb daughter that any parents would wish to have. May God make this New Year full of happiness and joys for you.
- Happy New Year, little princess. May the light in your life keep glowing and never deem. May you excel in all the phases of life and you meet success in everything you put your hands upon.
- Happy New Year, daughter. Whatever you ask, may you receive. Whatever you seek, may you find. Whatever you dream, may it be fulfilled.
Happy New Year Quotes Messages for Daughter
- Best New Year to the sweetest daughter in the town. May all the 12 months of this year be filled with countless blessings and true happiness.
- To parents like us growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter. Both your mom and dad, wish you all the best for this exciting new year.
- Dear Daughter, You are the most valuable of our treasures, the dearest member of our home and the object of our most watchful love. May God open a new chapter of success in your life, this New Year.
- Sweet daughter… Your mother and father wish you health, wisdom, and success. May you achieve all the good in your life that you crave for. Happy New Year.
- Daughter, we wish this year arises with an ocean of blessings and good luck charms for you.
New Year Prayers for Daughter
- I pray to God that may He bless you, may His light be on your way, and may you see the positive side of life.
- On this New Year, I pray that may good luck pursue my daughter each morning and night.
- Beautiful New Year prayer for daughter from mother and father:
- May God give you, for every storm, a rainbow… for every tear, a smile… for every care, a reward. May you are showered with the goodness from the Heavens.
- May every day of 2020 be filled with supreme happiness and joy. May you be showered with blessings from above. May God grant you health, wealth, luck, and prosperity. Best prayers and wishes to sweet daughter from her proud mom and dad!
Ways To Celebrate & Welcome New Year With Your Kids
Celebrating the arrival of New Year 2020 with your kids provides you with a perfect happy start to the brand new year of hopes, dreams, and wishes. Instead of making this holiday boring, you should gather your sons and daughters, and turn up the heat for this festivity.
It’s difficult to have the whole family at one table celebrating and cheering, because of busy lifestyles. While mom and dad remain occupied in their jobs and daily work routines, the kids are too much absorbed in their studies. Fortunately, holidays like Christmas and New Year, present us with an exciting opportunity to set aside some memorable hours for each other and together we jump into the New Year festivities.
Here we present you some best ideas to celebrate and welcome New Year 2020 with your kids. Hope they help you in planning the ideal New Year celebration.
Enjoy the New Year’s countdown & Fireworks. Find out where they are hosting your area’s fireworks event, and usher in the new year with an awesome fireworks show. The final countdown in the darkness of midnight, and the sudden blast of colorful fireworks beautifully illuminating the sky—is an experience worth having.
Welcome, New Year with a refreshing mocktail and delicious feasts. Prepare delicious dishes for the grand family dinner on new year’s eve. Please add kid-friendly dishes as well. Serve with a refreshing signature cocktail and a mocktail for the kids. Bonus Tip: Drink and eat in the fanciest tableware. Setting up an ice cream bar is another nice idea for the kids.
Watch old year’s photos and videos. Edit all the past year memories together, and play the videos of those memorable moments, spent your kids and family, on a big screen. Nice music in the background will create that extra touch of emotions while you reminisce on the good memories. Seeing those old beautiful memories with their siblings and parents, your children will understand the importance of a blessed family.
Have a midnight Ball-Drop. Create a DIY ball-shaped piñata that resembles the huge ball that drops in New York City. You can even have the children help you finish it with paint, beads and sparkly glitter. At midnight, let the children blast it open. You can also fill a couple of balloons with confetti before you blow them up, and have the kids pop them at sharp 12!
Attend a kids-friendly function. Many places organize Family-Friendly and pure Kid-Friendly New Year functions that normally include live music, crafts, games, and other entertainment activities. See whether there’s one close to your home.
Enjoy dance party games. Make space for a dance floor, turn up the party music and enjoy the dance party games. children’s tracks. When you get tired, sit down and clap to the moves of your kids’ dance. Have a dance challenge with sweets or gift prizing and after that announce everybody a winner!
Making New Year’s Resolutions. Sit down and examine what objectives and goals you can make, separately and as a family, for the new year. Set a month to have it done by (this is a decent method to get the children on their best conduct!)
Party with your kids. Haul out the traditional shakers, party caps, confetti, and enjoy a happy new year!
New Year Gift Ideas for Son and Daughter
Gifting your children on New Year’s Holiday will conjure in them a sentiment of adoration and respect for their parents. A gift accompanied by a kiss and a warm embrace makes them feel so special and a statement that you care about somebody. It is a gesture of love and harmony that brings unity in a child-parent relationship. It is something deep that can revive memories years on.
This New Year 2020, earn yourself the love of your son and daughter, by presenting them unique New Year gifts. Want ideas? Scroll down:
Gift them a gaming console. Probably the best gift you can give your children on New Year is the latest gaming console which the little cuties might be dreaming of. You can avail special discounts and enjoy huge savings with year-end sales on Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Gaming Consoles. If you have a couple of kids, this gift will be a complete entertainment for all of them.
Gift them gadgets. Kids love gadgets, and it is something they will gladly accept from their parents. Both Walmart and Amazon provide up to 50% off on tech gadgets on New Year’s Eve.
Stationery items. Present nice stationery items to school going kids. This might include a school bag with an image of their favorite cartoon character, geometry box, a new set of pencils and colors.
An iPad or a tablet. If your kid does not have one, then get them one. Make them enjoy their favorite cartoons, play games, and take selfies with funny photo filters!
A mobile phone. If your son or daughter has reached the age when they should be having a mobile phone, then gift them one. Head to Amazon and secure the best new year sales and discounted deals on mobile phones.
Make them happy with the Toys. Small children love toys. Just take them into a toy store. They will most likely find a couple of things that they want to possess.
Section # 6: Celebrating New Year with Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend
Celebrating special holidays like the upcoming New Year 2020 with your lover results in a genuine and long-lasting relationship. Enjoying the new year festivities with your sweetheart contributes to a healthy relationship in the year ahead.
The intimate moments you, the warm hugs and kisses, the moments of laughter, and the romantic candlelight dinner that both of you share on New Year’s Night—will bring prosperity, luck, and romance in your relationship for the next 12 months of the year.
Want to celebrate New Year romantically with your boyfriend? Here we bring you the best Happy New Year wishes for boyfriend from his girlfriend. This huge collection includes the latest new year greetings quotes and wishing messages for your boyfriend. An extra-touch of romance injected into these wishing quotes will make him love you even more!
Happy New Year Wishes for Boyfriend
- Greeting cards, confetti, cakes, gifts, and prayers—I hope you have all of them flooding the entrance of your door. But don’t get too much drowned in the festivities and forget that your girlfriend is waiting outside to give you a New Year Kiss! Love you, honey.
- Being around you and having your lap to lay down is the most beautiful life possible. Happy New Year, handsome!
- On this New Year 2020, I wish that you are blessed with all the happiness, health, joy, and prosperity in life. After all, you will share all you have with your sweet girlfriend, won’t you? Happy New Year to the prince charming of my life!
- Dear Boyfriend, sending thousands of kisses and hugs your way to mark New Year 2020. Happy celebrating!
- Happy New Year to my love, my life, my soulmate, my best friend, my lover and my one and only.
- All I want is you to be happy and with me always. Have an awesome and magical start to New Year. Love you, honey.
- I have become addicted to your kisses and tight hugs, and I want them more anything else in the world. Happy New Year, sweetheart.
- Happy New Year to a special person who has brought so much joy to my heart and so much love to heal my soul. I am thankful for every moment we spend together, and I wish our happiness never ends in the upcoming years.
- On this day, we celebrate sweet moments by eating a sweet cake and drinking some sweet wine. I wish I could write “I LOVE YOU” across the sky so that everyone could see it. But instead, I will kiss you and hug you so that you know you are truly loved
Romantic New Year Greetings Quotes for Boyfriend
- Loads of kisses to state… Happy New Year Beau! I love you lots.
- Love the feeling when you hold me with your delicate hands. Wish you live more, Happy New Year dear.
- For this New Year, I need to give you cuddles and delicate kisses under the stars, but above all else I need you to realize that I am so glad to be your girl.
- Your Arms are my home, where I get the harmony and solidarity to live. New Year to the person who is full of comforts.
- The most adoring new year wishes to my handsome boyfriend, who is always there for me, who tunes in to me and calms me. Love you unendingly, dear.
- For the person who can charm me from only a grin, I hope this day brings all that you need and that’s only the tip of the iceberg!
- Your smile, love, and laughter make me carry on with my life all the more joyfully. Thanks for all the love and care you gave me in my life. Happy New Year to my Hero.
- You are so wise, amazing and handsome man. I need you forever, for every minute and second of my life. I’m happy that you came into my life!
- Regardless of what has occurred. Regardless of what you’ve done. Regardless of what you will do. I will always cherish you. I swear it.
- I realized the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you by any means. It was simply you! Happy New Year, darling.
New Year Text SMS Messages for Boyfriend
- I needn’t a thousand motivations to feel special. All I need is you to live in this world. You are the amazing sunshine of my life. Wish you a great new year brimming with love and romance.
- There is definitely not a solitary scale in this world that can quantify my affection for you. It’s deeper than the sea and more genuine than my world!
- If I was a tear in your eye I would move down onto your lips. But, if you were a tear in my eye I could never cry as I would be afraid to lose you. Happy New Year, prince!
- I will never guarantee you everything on earth, yet I’ll guarantee you everything my heart brings out because you possess my heart.
- My reality was so vacant and dim that everything appeared to be so trivial to me. But when I met you, all of a sudden it felt like the sky over me has brightened up by million stars. Wishing you an exciting journey of life in the year ahead.
- Even if the stars in the sky fall to shine and the moon refuses to illuminate, I will have nothing to fear. Because, I have my angel to care for me, care for me and cherish me forever and always.
A Girlfriend’s New Year Promise to Boyfriend:
I wish to be your girl you fall in love with. The one you embrace and into your bed and into the private world you keep caught in your mind. I want to be that sort of special companion. The person who remember the things you say as well as the beautiful shape of your lips when you say them. I need to know each bend, each spot, each shudder of your body. I want to know where to touch you and how to touch you. I want to be your best companion in the whole world.
New Year Prayers for Boyfriend From Girlfriend
- Lord, I feel so blessed to have met a man with whom I can share my life. Secure him, build him, and guide him.
- Lord, You have given me a superb sweetheart, and I supplicate that you lead and guide him every day. In this new year 2020, give him the qualities of godly wisdom and leadership. Help both of us to follow you and keep us united forever.
- May the roads ascend to meet you. May the lucky breeze be always at your back. May the sun sparkle warm upon your face, the rains fall short upon your fields. May God favor you with Superb goodness and enrich your life with joy, delights, wealth, and success.
- Lord, thank you for bringing such a brilliant man into my life. I believed that I could never discover love, however, you heard the call of my heart. You have given me a faithful boyfriend, and I can’t thank you enough. I pray that you will enable us to keep on developing our relationship and love for all the new days of this new year 2020.
- May the tomorrow of 2020 be more brilliant than today and may your days be smoother than ever. Can’t wait to spend another year of an amazing life with you. Happy New Year, my handsome man!
Are you welcoming New Year with your girlfriend? If yes, we have got you covered. Discover the latest 2020 collection of Happy New Year wishes for girlfriend from boyfriend. The list contains new year wishes and greetings with a special touch of romance.
Use these new year romantic quotes and heart-touching love messages with your SweetHeart and make her special ultra special. You can either send these beautiful new year lines to your girlfriend on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Whats app, or make a call to her and say her verbally.
Romantic New Year Wishes for Girlfriend
- My sweetheart, I will spend an eternity adoring you, thinking about you, respecting you, caring you, and showing you each day of every day that I hold you as high as those bright stars. Happy New Year!
- Now and then I wonder if love is worth fighting for, but then I imagine your face and I’m prepared for war. Lots of love and good wishes for this new year.
- Being in a relationship with your girlfriend isn’t about the kissing, the late-night dates or the showing off. It’s about tied in with someone who makes you happy in a way that nobody else can. Happy New Year, darling.
- They asked him “How’s your life going”. He smiled and replied, “She’s fine”. Best New Year greetings to my lady love!
- I am so absolutely, overwhelmingly, totally, astoundingly, energetically, delightfully in love with you. I promise that I will make this New Year special for you.
- Thinking about you always is my hobby, caring for you is my job, providing you ultimate happiness is my obligation, and cherishing you is my life. Happy New Year, my life.
- Through all these years, your love has been like the luminous lamp in the window that has guided me home through the darkest night. Feeling blessed to be welcoming this New Year 2020 with my bunny!
- Somebody up there in the heavens must be watching out for me since they sent heaven’s most lovely angel into my life.
- It’s been said that you fall in love once. I don’t trust it in light of the fact that each time I see you, each day of the year I see you, I fall in love all over again.
- I never figured anybody could ever make me smile, giggle, and catch my heart as quick as you have. Thanks for turning my life the best of life. Wish you a great New Year!
Happy New Year Greetings Quotes For Your Girlfriend
- I love you my sweetheart for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you’re yet to be. Wishing you a year full of love, happiness, and joys.
- If a hug spoke to the amount I loved you, I would hold you in my arms for eternity.
- On the scale of 9 to 10, I am 9 and you are 1 that I lack. You are what I need in my life. Have a blessed new year lady!
- Meeting you was destiny, turning into your boyfriend was a choice, yet falling in love with you I had no control over.
- You are my today and my tomorrows of 2020 and forever.
- I love you since you are the one in particular who battled for me and made me believe that I was worth it, despite all the trouble.
- If I could give you one thing throughout everyday life, I’ll enable you to see yourself through my eyes, at exactly that point would you understand that you are so unique to me. Happy New Year to the princess of my dreams.
- Before this new year 2020 starts, I want to tell you that… If you are alone, I’ll be your shadow. If you need to cry, I’ll be your shoulder. If you need a lap, I’ll be your comfy pillow. If you want something to lean on, I will be your supporting pillar. If you want If you want to be cheerful, I’ll be your smile.
- I can’t guarantee to fix every one of your issues yet I can guarantee you won’t need to confront them alone as I will always be with you. Wishing both of us the best of life ahead.
Happy New Year SMS WhatsApp Facebook Instagram Messages For Girlfriend
- No, I’m not going to lose my deep heart feelings for you. No, I’m not going to find somebody better. No, I’m not going to undermine you. Furthermore, no, I’m not going to leave you. I’ve officially decided, I need you and just you. Nobody else… because you are beyond perfection. Happy New Year, girlfriend.
- When we initially met, I sincerely had no clue that one day you will be so important to me.
- I’m not perfect. I’ll disturb you, irritate you, state stupid things, at that point take everything back. But put all that aside, you’ll never discover a boyfriend who adores you more than me.
- Regardless of what has occurred. Regardless of what you’ve done. Regardless of what you will do. I will also love you to the extreme limits. I swear it. Happy New Year, babe.
- I realize you believe I’m crazy. Maybe that’s because I am. About life, about this minute, about you.
- I love my amazing girlfriend to bits. I’d never do anything to harm her. Happy New Year.
- Quite a long time ago I turned into yours and you turned into mine. And, we’ll remain together through both the tears and the laughter. Since that is the thing that they call happily ever after. Wishing both of us luck and happiness in the year to come.
- I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred universes, in any form of the real world, I’d discover you and I’d pick you. Best New Year, darling.
- For it was not into my ear you murmured, however into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, however, my soul.
- On this New Year’s Eve, I need you to realize the amount I’ve enjoyed my time with you and that I am so eager to continue doing as such in the next 366 days of this new year.
New Year Prayers & Poem For Girlfriend
- I thank God that you are a major part of my life. May He be with you today and always in all that you do, sending you lots of more prayers and wishes for this New Year.
- Dear God, guard the love for my life inside Your arms. Help her in her work and let her feel Your Heavenly Presence today and always. Amen.
- May this new year present to you each gift and delight possible. May you feel the nearness of the Divine and realize that you are loved every moment.
- As new life is sprouting, may you feel love and warmth in your heart. You are such a gift to me, and I express gratitude toward God for bringing you into my life.
- O God, thank You such a great amount for the gift of our love. Watch over the two of us and help us be great accomplices to one another. Amen.
- O Lord, You have given us everything. Flowers are blossoming, and there is excellence all around. Thank You for everything, particularly the affection that both of us share. She has made me more joyful than I at any point imagined that I could be.
Romantic Ways To Celebrate New Year with Your Girlfriend or Boyfriend
Attending late night parties, enjoying a family get-together, shouting in cheer to the new year fireworks — are some of the common new year celebrations. But when celebrating with your sweetheart, you need to adopt a whole new romantic approach for the new year festivity. Pick activities that bring you closer together, seek out special activities that bloom the romance, and adopt a celebration style that makes him/her feel super special on this day.
Here we have put together a list of top romantic ways for you and your partner to bring in the new year 2020…
- Sharing the New Year Kiss at 12. Usher into New Year 2020, by sharing a passionate kiss with your partner. Right after the New Year countdown, grab your partner and do the job right away. According to superstitions and relationship experts, entering into New Year with a special kiss results in a healthy relationship for the upcoming year.
- Escape the busy atmosphere. Christmas and New Year’s Day are the busiest times of the year. While there’s a huge rush of people outdoors, our homes are also occupied with guests and relatives. In this situation, a secluded romantic getaway is a way to start your new year off perfect.
- Have a candlelight dinner. Book a table at one of the finest cafes in the town, and have a romantic candlelight dinner with your girlfriend or boyfriend. Start out with fancy appetizers. Sip wine with the main course, and in the end make sure to save room for dessert.
- Give time to each other. Cut yourself from other activities. Avoid the gatherings and say no to parties. Just concentrate on one another and make the New Year festivity about you two. The comfortable night spent together will add to welcoming 2020 with more strength in your lovely relationship.
- Make goals and objectives together. With light music out of sight, taste wine together and talk about your objectives for what’s to come. Vow to give each other full help in the days to come and be united.
- Let go of any grudge or bitterness in your relationship. There come many high and low points in a relationship, however, that does not imply that you continue holding the grudges for long. Both of you should accept the mistakes that have been made, excuse each other for it, and make a fresh start to the new year 2020.
- Make a video call to a partner living away. Wear a nice sexy outfit, light up your environment with bright lights, and make a video call to your better half living abroad. Make him a lovely wish for the New Year 2020.
- Get intimate. As a young couple, what great way could there be than to spend the New Year’s Eve than in the coziest place in your home, the room. Getting intimate is a sentimental approach to set the temperament for the following year. Zest things up a bit by lighting a few candles and putting on some delicate music while you shower together and after that head for the bed.
New Year Gift Ideas for Girlfriend & Boyfriend
Presenting a nice gift to your partner is a pleasant way of entering into New Year. Not only it makes the giftee – love you even more, but it also contributes to a perfect start of the new year. Looking for a special gift idea that makes a huge positive impact on your relationship? Here’s what you can do:
- Gift them love, kisses, and hugs. The best new year gift is spending those intimate moments with your lover. Those passionate kisses and warm hugs will give rise to a healthy relationship in the year to follow.
- Gift your partner new underwear for good luck. Sounds strange? A legend has it that any individual who wears new underwear before going into the New Year will be blessed with good luck and wealth in the coming year. Gift a yellow, red, white, or green shaded underwear, as every one of these color is said to be the most fortunate for the person wearing it.
- A classic piece of wearing-ornament. Both a couple can gift each other a wearing adornment. Boyfriend can gift her bunny a precious necklace or a ring, while a girlfriend can gift her darling a decent wristwatch.
- Present them a new year greeting card with wonderful new year wishes for lovers. A straightforward, yet heart-touching gift for your mate. Mark the greeting cards with romantic new year wishes and present it to your partner. Bonus Tip: Present the card with a bouquet.
Section # 7: Celebrating New Year with In-Laws
Marriage creates a new family because it bonds two people from different backgrounds together. One such new relationship that you discover after marriage, is the relationship with in-laws (your spouse’ s family i.e their parents and siblings).
A majority of married people face issues with in-laws which negatively affects their married life. But now you are married and you are bound to spend the rest of the life close to these people, you have to learn some nice ways to tackle this challenge.
Yes, there are many married individuals who have excellent relationships with their in-laws, but that is like a drop in the ocean!
New Year Holiday is a great time of the year when everyone compensates for past mistakes and burn away all those grudges and arguments. So why not take this holiday as an ideal opportunity to make your relationship with your in-laws as good as it can be? Who knows? Your jealous sister-in-law turns into your best friend and your mean mother-in-law becomes your major support.
Your father-in-law (your spouse’s father) is like your second father in the family. Here we present you a collection of Happy New Year wishes for father-in-law. Wish them an exciting start of the new year 2020 with some nice quotes and greetings messages.
Happy New Year Wishing Messages and Greeting Quotes for Father-In-Law
- I was daddy’s kid to my dad before I got married. Not a lot has changed from that point forward because I am now daddy-in-law’s little kid to you. Happy New Year!
- This New Year’s Day is the greatest day to make a little change in our relationship. I am changing your job in my life from the complicated status of dad-in-law to the basic and cherishing status of daddy.
- The words father-in-law and daughter-in-law should be erased from the dictionary since all fathers-in-law and daughters-in-law should in a perfect world end up getting to be fathers and daughters. Happy New Year to my second father.
- Dear father-in-law, you are actually how I wish to be which I get to your age – noble, regarded and caring. Wishing Great New Year to my dad-in-law who is a motivation to all of us.
- As a husband of my mother-in-law, you have been awesome. As a dad to my partner, you have been incredible. As a grandpa to my children, you have been awesome. As a dad-in-law to me, you have been the best. Is there anything in life you are bad at? Blessed new year, daddy!
Your mother-in-law (your spouse’s mother) is like a second mother to you in the family. Here we present you a collection of Happy New Year wishes for mother-in-law. Wish them an energizing beginning of the new year 2020 with some decent statements and welcome messages.
Happy New Year Wishing Messages and Greeting Quotes for Mother-In-Law
- Your gift to me was bringing forth the man I had always wanted. My gift to you is being the best son/daughter you have ever wanted. Wishing a great New Year to my mom-in-law!
- At times our relationship is sweet, at times it is sour. At times it is tangy, at times harsh. To put it plainly, it is perfectly delicious. May God bless my mom-in-law with good health and happiness in the year to follow.
- With an amazing mother-in-law like you, it’s nothing unexpected that my wife is such a pretty lady as well.
- New Year prayers and wishes to the woman who has been to a greater degree a mother to me and less of an in-law.
- Through all these years, you have demonstrated that all the mother-in-law jokes out there are absolutely false.
- An astounding spouse to help me and a sweet, caring mother-in-law to get me – my marriage made both my desires come true. Wishing you an abundance of happiness and joy in the upcoming 2020.
Son-in-law is the husband of your daughter, and on this New Year 2020, make sure to wish him all the best for his future career, thank him for respecting your daughter (his wife) and taking care of. A prayer message is also a nice idea of wishing him a new year.
Happy New Year Wishes for Son-in-Law
- For us, you’re something beyond a son-in-law – we trust this beautiful relationship proceeds for eternity. Happy New Year, son.
- We gave our girl a fantasy wedding, and you gave her a fantasy life. Thanks for everything son. Here’s wishing you a year full of joys, happiness, success, health, wealth, and prosperity.
- My daughter discovered her soul mate in you, my son found a sibling in you and we found a second child in you. Happy New Year wish to my handsome son-in-law.
- Our little girl isn’t the one in particular who’s fortunate, we as a whole feel blessed for having you in the family.
- By showering so much love and regard, you have demonstrated that we don’t have to include the word in-law after son.
- May this new year fulfill all the dreams of the man who has fulfilled all the dreams of our daughter. Best new year greetings to our son-in-law.
Daughter-in-law is the wife of your son, and on this New Year 2020, make sure that you acknowledge her for all the special services that she has honored your family with and wish her all the best for New Year 2020.
She has taken care of your son, cooked the whole family delicious dishes, gave birth to your cute grandchildren… And she deserves to be recognized and greeted on holidays like New Year’s Day.
Happy New Year Wishes for Daughter-in-Law
- Indeed, even the most costly blessing in this world is irrelevant in front of the blessing you have given us by being a superb daughter-in-law. Happy New Year.
- My son was not by any means the only one who went gaga for you, at first sight, we did as well.
- Our son converted his wrongs into rights by wedding an astonishing lady like you. Despite the fact that you were not naturally born to our family as a daughter, you have turned out to be more than a real daughter for us. Wish you all the best for the new year.
- Thanks for continually treating us as your own mom and dad. An awesome Daughter-in-law like you, we’d never find in the whole world.
- Do you know those happy families that appear in advertisements? That is us, just because of us. Happy New Year to a perfect Daughter-in-law.
- It takes a thousand prayers and a million acts of kindness to get favored with a Daughter-in-law like you. We thank you for all those services you have rendered upon us. Wish you luck, health, happiness for this new year.
After marriage, you get another friend in the form of brother-in-law (your spouse’s brother). Though the relationship is not bonded by blood, some lucky people this is as strong and real as pure blood relationships are. Have a look at some New Year Wishing Messages Quotes for a brother-in-law, and use these greetings to wish him a new year in 2020.
Happy New Year Wishes for Brother-in-Law
- I don’t know you that deep but I know that you are a decent man. Happy New Year from me and my family. Wanting you to enjoy all that life has to offer on your future undertakings! God favor you and your family with the life that is prosperous and loaded with adoration.
- Happy New Year, to my sweet sibling. May God favor you with all his glow and care. May this New Year 2020 bring heaps of delight and fun to your life.
- God has given me a wonderful brother by marriage. Wishing my amazing brother-in-law all the best for his future endeavors.
- I figure we should battle to have the word “brother-in-law” expelled from every one of the dictionaries of the world so that it becomes just “brother”. Then all extended family connections would be as sweet as our own. Best New Year to my brother.
- Everybody can be a brother to their sibling. But, it takes a man of character and liberality to be a cherishing sibling to his in-laws. Cheerful New Year to one such brother by marriage.
Sister-in-law is a special relationship that you share with your spouse’s sister after getting married. For lucky ones, this distant family relationship is as close as finding another real-life sister. This New Year 2020, use Happy New Year Quotes Messages and wish your sister-in-law all the best for the upcoming year.
Happy New Year Wishes for Sister-in-Law
- Much obliged to you, my sister-in-law, for giving such a great number of motivations to smile. Happy New Year! May you have many more great years, happy times and amazing memories to share.
- You look incredible, Sister-in-Law! You do as such much in your life. You’re generally in a hurry, but you always keep yourself up and still light up the lives of everyone around you. Wish you an exciting new year ahead!
- Sisters-in-law are known to have a bitter-sweet and love-hate connection with their in-laws. But I feel blessed to have a sweet-sweet and love-love relationship with my sister-in-law.
- May this year bring you an ocean of happiness! Have a great new year, sister-in-law!
- I Thank God that I have a sister-in-law like you who reveals to me all the insider facts of her brother. Else, I wonder how I would tease my husband… haha! Happy New Year to my amazing sister-in-law.
Section # 8: Celebrating New Year in Your Work Place
New Year’s Day is the perfect time of the year to re-energize your staff for the coming year and ensure that 2020 be more productive than your expectations. Working all day, meeting task deadlines, putting extra hours at work—make the work place exhausting. Your staff needs a serious recharge… and this is possible if you get the New Year started in the right way.
Employees make Happy New Year wishes to their bosses, Bosses make Happy New Year wishes to their employees, and let both the employee and the employer make a perfect start to the year 2020.
Wish Happy New Year 2020 to your bosses, respected sirs, and managers in the best way possible and let them feel proud of the respect given by their employee. Here is the latest collection of the new year wishing messages designed for the employees to wish their bosses new year in a remarkable way!
Happy New Year Wishes to Boss From Employee
- Happy New Year, Boss! We will bring this organization more achievement this year. How about we guarantee it!
- Boss, you have given me the most magnificent blessing a year ago. You have given me a good-paying job and made me able to support my family. I am forever thankful. I am wishing you and your family the best. Happy New Year from me and my family!
- You have allowed us not just the chance to work and work for our families, but also the gift of employee-boss friendship. I am wanting you to enjoy all that life has to offer this New Year! May God bless with more success, health, wealth, and prosperity this year.
- You have always pushed me to progress, I owe the current year’s success to you. I wish sometime in the future, I become like you and motivate others towards their success. Wishing you best luck for this year!
- Make the world a superior place, motivate more employees the manner in which you enlivened us. Cheerful New Year!
- Working with you is such a delight. May this year bring us more learning and great cheers.
- I might want to begin this year by expressing gratitude toward you for every one of the opportunities you have offered me. I would not be here if not as a result of you. Much obliged to you. Have a great New Year, respected boss!
- Respected Sir, you are my role model. I am honored to have a boss like you. I wish, the world will have more bosses like you. So that this world becomes a better place. Have a successful and beautiful new year, boss!
- You are the best individual I have ever met, Being helpful and you have constantly energized me, Lauded my work. You have set a great example. You are fabulous to work with. Here’s sending you my New Year wishes to you respected boss.
- I feel happy since you chose me for the tasks which are significant for you. I wish to state you are an incredible boss who is dealing with all office issues in the most reasonable manner. I wish you the New Year with adoration and want to accompany you in all phases of my job.
Happy New Year Greetings for Your Boss
- My respected boss, there is nobody who can complete you or can contrast with you. You are the best boss as well as a best friend after office hours. Many happy and sweet wishes for Year 2020!
- I never observed any man more skilled and intellectual than you. I can always remember your significant words for me and my assignments. You generally dole out new errands to me with your extremely valuable opinions. New Year is holding on to serve you with a great deal of bliss, victories, and success in your work.
- New Year greetings to you, My Respected Boss. Everybody is waiting to welcome New Year in this world yet the New Year is holding on to greet and serve you with your desired goals.
- As you venture into one more year, here’s wishing that God tops it off with the right ingredients that could be utilized to set an example of a success story.
- I wish the coming year will be rewarding for the two of us and our businesses. Have a Cheerful New Year ahead.
Happy New Year Messages to Boss
- I wish you a successful new year! This year may your business develop to more greater heights of success! Happy New Year my respected sir!
- It is always nice working with an ace in his field. You are such a great boss, May you lead us to more success. Wishing you a great New year, boss!
- New Year accompanies numerous chances. I wish you good luck in anything you do. May the business develop to your dream objectives!
- May this year be a time of achievement in your profession, may you arrive on huge ventures and convey them effectively. Have a superb New Year ahead!
- May this new year carry love to your heart, a delight to your home, and accomplishment to your professional life! Have a magnificent new year boss!
New Year Wishes Greetings to Manager
- You are such a great manager, so devoted and always on point. Wishing you the best and the greatest year ever! Happy New Year Manager!
- You are the pillar of our company, without you, we fall. Glad New Year!
- It is just your direction that demonstrated to me the best pathway to success. Much obliged to you, Manager. I wish you a Great New Year!
- An ideal group pioneer is the pillar of the organization… And you are that ideal group pioneer. I want to wish you a happy new year full of success!
- New Year 2020, may it be a guide to your everlasting success.
The success of a company is mainly dependent on the hard work and performance of the employee. Holding such great importance for your company, every boss must use holidays like New Year’s Day to thank their employees for their incredible services and wish them all the best for the upcoming year. By appreciating your employees with Happy New Year Wishes, you make them feel honored and re-energized for the new year.
Happy New Year Wishes to Employee From Boss
- Much thanks to you for all the fantastic work you do. Wishing you the absolute best for the new year ahead.
- As New Year is drawing nearer, I want to extend my best wishes for the season and value you for your achievements and accomplishments for last year. 2019 has been an incredible year for our company, as all our targets were achieved. Being your boss, I express gratitude for the commitment and the additional hours that you worked to accomplish the objectives and complete our task. Happy New Year, employee.
- Much obliged to you for being somebody that I can rely on. You work admirably for our group. Much obliged to you such a great amount for your devotion. Have a Glad New Year.
- Thank you for the productive year and the incredible participation in the company. We will meet again in the New Year with many new thoughts and new energy.
- Thank you, employee, for going the additional mile here at the workplace. Your diligent work is greatly appreciating. Sending you great wishes for a Cheerful New Year.
New Year Employee Appreciation Messages From Boss
- The service you showered on this company, exceeded all my expectations and ensures a continuing fruitful relationship with you in the year ahead.
- Your pledge to perfection has enlivened others to push past average quality. They are changed as a result of you. Thank you, man, for your incredible services to the company. Hope you come with new energy and prosperous ideas for the coming year.
- When others were prepared to concede disappointment, you immovably persevered. By declining to fall flat, you added to the possible achievement. Happy New Year.
- You said, “I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.” And, you did!! Congrats! Lots of best wishes for the new year.
- An ideal employee is a person who inspires his boss as much as his boss inspires him. A debt of gratitude is in order for being my inspiration.
- From mentorship to leadership, you have given this organization a warm family relationship in each possible form. Much appreciated.
- I am grateful for having employees like you who never evade responsibility regardless of whether it means taking the blame when mistakes are made. Much obliged to you.
- Successful companies are taken to the heights of success by entrepreneurs who hire best employees like you. Thank you for being a special part of this chain. Hope you keep exceeding my expectations in 2020 as well.
New Year Employee Motivation Messages from CEO to Employees
- Your diligent work and creativity are valued by all! Congrats … and we hope we have you for many, a lot more years to come.
- When we need things done right, we don’t have to do it ourselves. We simply need to offer it to you. Thank you for displaying performance in the past year. Wishing you all the best for the new year!
- If work desks could talk, yours would state “Ouch.” Thank you for your very hard work! Hope you keep working with the same zeal and vigor in 2020 as well.
- I value you for something beyond your work. I want to celebrate your character and positive outcome you have on this company. Happy New Year to my amazing employee!
- Words can never be sufficient to appreciate your activities on the grounds that your work always exceeds our expectations. Much thanks to you
- If your steadiness and uprightness were infectious diseases, everybody at work would be as flawless as you. Thanks for doing a great job.
- Employees like you are the epitome of wisdom and professionalism. Much obliged to you for carrying your best to work each and every day. May you also make this New Year 2020, great for my company.
Colleagues & Co-Workers
Colleagues and Coworkers are your partners in the 9 to 5 job. They are the ones with whom you spend a large portion of the time in the office. New Year is where you can push for solidarity with your office team workers. Wish your colleagues with this latest collection of wishing messages. Happy Year Greetings Wishes To colleagues will help you in making unique bonds with them, and keep working with peace and unity in the new year.
Happy New Year Wishes Messages Greetings for Colleagues and Coworkers
- Time has arrived to get ready for new encounters, new challenges, new chances. I wish the coming year brings you an ever-increasing number of opportunities to adopt new things and develop into a superior expert. Wishing you a fruitful and prosperous New Year my best colleague.
- You have constantly enlivened all of us and helped every one of us at whatever point we required your help. I wish that the coming year carry more open doors for you to get successful. May you bear more responsibilities and enjoy more power. Wish you a magnificent and prosperous New Year!
- One more year brimming with new chances to perform… lies in front of us. Let us perfectly optimize every one of the opportunities we get to perform. Sending best 2020 New Year wishes to my best colleague-friends!
- Best wishes to my office associates through this message. May you people have a productive year of good karma and endless triumphs.
- Work to the best of your abilities in 2020 and show the boss you have the capacity to exceed his expectations!
- As you venture into one more year, here’s wishing that God tops it off with the correct ingredients that could be utilized to cook up a delicious success story!
- Hope you unfold new skylines, fulfill your resolutions, harbor new expectations and rediscover the quality inside you to acquire positive changes at work with the unfurling of the New Year 2020.
- To the world’s best work associates, most joyful of new years! Hopefully, the coming year is prosperous and full of achievements.
- Glad New Year to the world’s best colleagues! I am glad to have spent the previous year with you guys and may the coming year carry more bliss and accomplishment to our lives!
- Cheerful New Year to the colleagues that matter. Have a year loaded up with progress and ultimate success.
- Ah, What a Year! Much obliged for being an amazing colleague. It’s a friend like you who make this office place fantastic to work, and I am happy to have you here in 2020 as well.
Celebrating New Year in Workplace – With Boss, Employees & Colleagues
As the new replaces the old, distant successes and failures make way for new accomplishments. When a new year arrives, it’s a chance for employees, bosses, and colleagues to regroup and forget about whatever happened in the previous year.
This contributes to a healthy workplace environment and everyone feels motivated and inspired to meet new goals and accomplish big things for the upcoming year.
- Boss can organize a meeting with all the employees. As the boss of the company, you can organize a meeting with all your employees a day before the New Year’s Holiday. Schedule the meeting early morning, so that employees have the rest of the day to enjoy the new year festivities. Discuss ideas and plans about future goals and how to accomplish them. Appreciate employees for their great performance, and motivate them for the upcoming year.
- The boss should inspire their employees. Rouse your workers by seeming convinced that this year will be the year to achieve all objectives, break records and become a more successful company than ever before. Clarify that the main route for that to happen is from the diligent work of the employees. Tell your workers that they hold the way to progress and that their hard work paves the way for the company’s success.
- Plan a field trip. A field trip is the most ideal approaches to unite the work environment. It ensures that people in the workplace are united together to accomplish common objectives. However, the primary objective in a field trip is to have a ton of fun and relax. It turns into the ideal time for workers, bosses, and colleagues to associate with each other and structure a bond. Genuine collaboration and fellowship can likewise encourage an increasingly positive and amicable climate at work in the coming year.
- Celebrate the party. Begin off by celebrating your end-of-the-year success party. Your staff, employees, and colleagues worked hard and should be congratulated for everything they did. Recognizing all their diligent work in a fun manner makes a nice momentum to carry over into 2020.
New Year Gift Ideas For Employees
The New Year means a fresh start to a new life. It offers every one of us a chance to have a new beginning. To attempt and accomplish our objectives in the coming year. It’s a given that for bosses, it’s also a period for New Year gift for their top employees.
Many companies gift something or the other to their workers on the event just to wish them an exciting start to the year.
However, if it’s hard to pick the right gift for your employees, we have got you covered. Here is a list of incredible gift ideas that every boss should consider when they are shopping for the New Year gift for their employees.
- Gift them with a salary increase. Probably the best thing a boss can do for an employee… Increase employee’s salary as a reward for their past year’s hard work and also a gift for New Year.
- Host a dinner for employees. Book a table at any of the finest restaurants in the town, and invite your employees for a delicious year-end dinner. You may also ask your employees to bring their wife and kids with them.
- Gift them new laptops and mobile phones. You can give each of your employees, a new laptop and a brand new mobile phone. Off course, they would be majorly using both of these gadgets for their office work, so why not gift them one?
- Company-branded clothing. You can give your employees hoodies, tees and caps. Let them wear this on the New Year’s Day festivity or even sometimes when you have an office celebration.
- Gift certificate & tickets. Another interesting gift idea for your employees could be a gift card for a luxurious spa treatment or a ticket to a famous concert, movie or event. We all value something that is somewhat out of the ordinary and breaks the dullness of our every daily work routine. So this type of gift would surely please them.
Section # 9: Celebrating New Year with Friends, Society Members & Extended Family Relationships
In times of new year celebrations, we should also remember our close friends, relatives, extended family relationships, and important members of the society such as our neighbors.
It will not only increase your respect among them but also develop bonds of love and care between the members of the community.
This section here includes a large collection of latest Happy New Year wishes, quotes, greetings, and messages for everyone. These new year greetings messages are available for wishing each and every member of the society — from your uncle, aunt, neighbor, ex-partner to all those friends, relatives and extended family relations — there’s a wishing quote for everyone.
Happy New Year Wishes Messages Greetings for Uncle
- Dear uncle, as the New Year 2020 drams, I hope it is filled with an abundance of happiness and joys. May it is filled with promises of a brighter life ahead.
- When the midnight fireworks blast tonight, Let it signify new and better things for you. Let it signify a year of happiness, joys, success, and courage. Wishing my sweet uncle a very happy and prosperous year ahead.
- My sweet uncle, you will be part of our hearts forever. May all your aspirations and dreams come true and you live happily in the upcoming year.
- Best New Year wishes for my best uncle. Wishing you beautiful moments and all the best blessings a heart can know.
- Happy New Year, uncle. May God be with you through all the 366 days and fill your life with comfort, love, and cheer. May the days ahead hold many good luck charms for you and yours.
Happy New Year Wishes Messages Greetings for Aunt
- Happy New Year to my loving aunt. May God bless you and your family.
- I wish that the coming new year is a glorious one for my aunt, that rewards all her future endeavors with success.
- Cheers to the New Year. May this new phase of life be an extraordinary one for you.
- Happy New Year, my sweet aunt. May your troubles are less, and your joys are more, and nothing but health and happiness come through your door.
- As 2020 dawns, I hope it gets loaded up with promises of a more splendid tomorrow. Thanks for everything you do for me, you are a great aunt.
Happy New Year Wishes Messages Greetings for Grand Children (Grandson & Granddaughter)
- May the coming year be brimming with fantastic opportunities and amazing adventures. Here’s your grandfather sending you lots of wishes and best prayers for the year ahead.
- Dear grandson, let’s toast to yesterday’s accomplishments and tomorrow’s splendid future.
- Happy New Year to our handsome grandson. Your grandparents pray that all your good dreams turn into reality in 2020 – onwards and upwards!
- Wishing my grandson and granddaughter, a new beginning with renewed energy and positive confidence all through the New Year.
- Wishing you a Glad New Year, overflowing with satisfying and energizing chances. And here’s a tip from your grandpa… if the opportunity doesn’t knock, manufacture a door!
- Wishing you a year of great success, 12 months of prosperity, 52 weeks of happiness, 365 days of fun, 8760 hours of bliss, 525600 minutes of good karma and 31536000 seconds of well-being.
Happy New Year Wishes Messages Greetings for Niece & Nephew
- A New Year, A New Start and Way to Go my hero! Here are proud uncle and aunt, wishing their nephew a successfully and glorious year ahead.
- New Year. New Moments. New Challenges. New Roads to Travel. Now Mountains to Conquer. Happy New Year to my niece and nephew.
- May the New Year bring great companions, great joys, and great memories for you to treasure, my child.
- I pray that your goals become your triumphs, and your fantasies become your realities, my child.
- May the lessons learned in this previous year bring you greatness in the new year, my child.
- Happy New Year to my niece. You have anything but fresh open doors in front of you. Cheerful New-Year 2020.
Happy New Year Wishes Messages Greetings for Newly Married Couples
- Congrats on your marriage and Happy New Year! It makes me feel good inside seeing you so happy, I wish those smiles last for a thousand years.
- May you be as glad in 100 years as both of you are today, hold on to that affection and enable it to develop each day of this new year.
- I hope that every day after this wedding day is similarly as wonderful.
- Both of you look absolutely lovely! May your love develop further each day of this new year 2020 and forever.
- Congrats sweetheart on your wedding! May you have sweet blissful years to come. Wishing you a year full of romance, love, and happiness.
- I wish the flirting and laughs never stop.
- May your adoration and energy for one another develop as time passes. A glad new year to an attractive couple.
- You are two sweet people, presently joined as a couple. Cherish the amazing memories for the rest of your lives. Have a Great New Year!
- Here’s an everlasting wish for a life loaded up with bunches of affection, happiness, flourishing and harmony. A happy married life and a new year to the most handsome couple.
- 2 people, 2 lives, 1 love! Appreciate love that develops and knows no end.
- New Year and wedding wish to my dear friend. I hope your life together is constantly loaded up with joy and heaps of love.
Happy New Year Wishes Greetings Quotes for Business Partners and Associates
- Joining hands together is a starting, keeping together is progress, cooperating is achievement and success. Congrats to both of us on proceeding onward our next venture. I’m looking forward to working with you.
- Congrats on 5 years together in business with me! If that Olympic gold medals were won by business partners… your Gold is overdue! I am happy to work with you and wish to work with the same pace in the coming years. Happy New Year, partner!
- With this new year, comes more challenges and opportunities. Let’s face it with renewed energy and hope vitality!
- It’s a joy to wish a happy new year to one of the the best business partners ever!
- Your energy, passion and diligent work made our company what it is today. New Year is is always a holiday to praise the accomplishments and the time to set new objectives. Congrats to both of us on our prosperity!
Happy New Year Wishes Messages to Clients & Customers
- This New Year’s Eve, we’re counting our good fortune and that means clients like you.
- Without you, we wouldn’t be here. Much obliged to you for your business.
- Without you, we wouldn’t be us. Happy New Year to one of our best clients.
- Client like you make every year more brilliant.
- I’m thankful you’re my customer. I will keep delivering you incredible services in the new year as well.
- We’re fortunate to work with you.
- With clients like you here, I am pretty sure our company will have a fruitful year.
- Here’s to incredible clients like you and new year ahead.
New Year Wishing Messages from a Patient To Doctor
- I wish that God always give you the strength and the power needed to continue with your tough job. Wishing a great new year to my great doctor!
- I wonder the kind of gift that I can provide for you on this New Year’s Day that will complement the gift of a healthy living that you provide to patients. Happy New my doctor. I wish you the best throughout everyday life.
- The compassion you have on patients makes me wonder if you have gone through all they are experiencing, yet I became acquainted with that you do that because you possess an excellent heart and soul. Please be that super-great doctor always and God will bless you in your work.
- Happy 2020 to my doctor, you aren’t only a doctor by degree. You are a true lifesaver and I want you to enjoy all that life has to offer as you venture into New Year.
- You are a dedicated doctor, committed to your patients and I trust you proceed with a similar soul. As you step into this new year, I wish you become wiser, healthier and more brilliant every day.
- You deserve every great thing this world brings to the table, you are a doctor as well as a companion to the patients. I wish this new year ends up being as wonderful as you are.
Romantic New Year Wishes Quotes for Fiancee
- I can hardly wait to tell the entire world that in this New Year you will be forever mine and I will be everlastingly yours. This year feels so special because I am engaged to a princess like you!
- You will never walk alone, you have my shoulders to lean on and my lap to lay on and you have my arms to call home. Happy New Year, to my super beautiful fiancee.
- Thank you for coming into my life and for accepting my proposal. I guarantee to put a smile all over each and every day!
- Since the day we got engaged, I dreamed constantly of a life brimming with adoration and happiness with you. Can’t wait for the day to turn this engagement into marriage and separating new year with my sweet wife!
- One more year stacked with lovely memories and happy moments has passed. You have made my year remarkable, and I wish this proceeds until the end of time. With you around, every moment is a remarkable moment for me. I wish you to have a year as amazing as you are.
- I asked your hand in marriage not just because I love you at the present time. I knelt down on one knee since you are the main lady I have and will, really love always.
- A lovely pair we are, you and me. Affectionately intertwined for the rest of our lives, we will be. Happy New Year, to my lady love.
- I will recall this new year’s day forever because it is our first festivity as a formally engaged couple. I love you, cheerful new year.
- I will be upset if you present me a new year wish. After getting such a wonderful and lovely life partner like you, I am in need of nothing!
- As your fiancee, I have guaranteed to wed you as well as to praise every single moment of your life – beginning from this year.
Happy New Year Wishes for Neighbors and Society Members
- May the New Year come to you with hope and a pack loaded with blessings. Have a prosperous and best New Year!
- May health, happiness, and joy follow you and yours during the time to come. Glad New Year!
- I wish that you overcome each challenge that may come your way in the New Year and may you further touch the heights of success. Wishing you a Cheerful New Year.
- May each day of the new year shine with encouragement and joy for you and your family.
- We should respect the year that is new. Let’s welcome the 12 months it holds, Let’s enjoy each second it holds, Let’s celebrate this new year 2020.
New Year Wishes Greetings Messages For Ex-Boyfriend and Ex-Girlfriend
- The way our relationship broke, it caused me agony, but at least you were honest with me. I know you left me to be with another person and I can’t accuse you. I simply need you to be happy and smiling. Happy New Year, ex!
- It is beyond the realm of imagination that the love I have for you is gone so rapidly, the best proof of my deep love for you is that I will always want you to be smiling, either with me or with someone else. This New Year, I wish you to be happy with the partner who conquers your heart.
- It has been numerous months since we separated and I still find it difficult to erase your memories from my life. The relationship is over and I realize it was best for both of us. I hope you find your perfect match. Just wanted to say “Happy New Year, my ex-partner”.
- You are the person who said a final farewell to me and I respected your choice since I would not like to confuse things further. I need to reveal to you that regardless of the time, I can’t get you out of my mind but all I wish for you is to discover a partner who really cherishes you
- Maybe it was written in our destiny, that you and I wouldn’t stay together, yet always remember the new year moments I spent with you. While we were partners, you made me feel like an incredibly glad person and I still can’t accept that now there is nothing between us. Have a great new year and may God favor you for eternity.
Happy New Year Wishes for Cousin
- You are something beyond blood relative to me—you are a friend for life. So on this New Year’s Day, I wish you days filled with happiness and success. May you excel in your academics and may you get all the goodness you desire. Happy New Year, my dear cousin!
- There is something so incredible about being cousins. We are deeply associated like no other friendship can share. Happy new year! I wish you more new year celebrations to come and more fun days ahead.
- You are like a dream sibling I never had! As 2019 ends and 2020 starts, I want to thank you for making my life more beautiful than it already is. I hope you keep loving and supporting me with the same passion. May you keep on being honored with lots of happiness and be blessed with success. New Year, cousin!
- Dear cousin, as you celebrate another new year in your life, may everything you could ever hope for… come true this year.
- Another year of great memories has passed. With each new year comes more challenges and snags throughout everyday life. I wish you bravery, faith, and confidence to beat the majority of the obstacles you may confront. May you have a great year and an awesome time ahead.
- You should forget the past and begin off new. You should pardon each one of the people who hurt you and be open to new relationships, with great affection. That is the reason, it is known as the ‘New’ Year. May you have a Happy New Year cousin!
New Year Wishes Messages for Best Friends
- Here’s wishing that the new year brings delight, love, harmony, and joy to you. Wishing you a Happy New Year 2020, from our family to yours!
- Happy New Year to you friend and your family! I wish this year will bring the warmth of adoration and inspiration in your life.
- May 2020 bring to you the warmth of adoration and guide you towards a positive goal.
- Hopefully that each day of this new year is loaded up with bliss, achievement, and success for all my friends.
- Live, love and giggle! Wishing you a Cheerful New Year, from our family to yours!
- Hoping that the new year brings us loads of new and fresh opportunities in our lives. This new year will be our year. Happy New Year, my buddy!
- I wish all my dear loved ones – old and new – an astonishing year!
- The New Year is here! Look forward, set out headed straight to progress and climb the ladder of success. May you have an incredible journey to your goals! Happy 2020 pals.
- Here’s your opportunity to turn over a new leaf. May you have an exciting journey ahead. Glad New Year!
- Just as new flower blossoms and spreads aroma and freshness around… May the new year include another excellence, freshness into your life.
- The New Year is here! Look forward, set out making a road for success. May you have an incredible time ahead!
Happy New Year Wishes to Teacher
- From ABCs to colors, from history and arithmetic too, all I need to say is a BIG BIG Thank you to all my teachers! Without you angels, I was nothing. Happy New Year, my Respected Teachers!
- A teacher holds a hand, opens a mind and contacts a heart. Much thanks to you for all you have accomplished for me. Wish my teacher, a very Happy New Year’s Day!
- Much thanks to you for planting a seed of interest and touching off my creative energy for me to have the option to thrive and succeed in life. Without your guidance, I wouldn’t be the place I am today. This New Year, I dedicate all my success to my best teachers.
- Happy New Year, Teacher! You have taught me something other than ABCs, you have taught me a life lesson that has helped me through ups and downs of life. Much thanks to you 🙂
- Great instructors are the reason ordinary students like me proceed to do extraordinary things. Thank you for being my teacher! I pray that God bless you with a long, healthy life and wish that this new year brings you happiness, joy, and another batch of successful students.
Happy New Year Wishes for Sir and Madam
- While New Year’s Day comes just once every year, your lessons help me all 365 days of the year. I am and will always be forever appreciative to you. Happy New Year, respected Sir!
- Special new year prayers for my special Sir who invested his time, vitality and love to teach me!
- Much obliged to you for showing us life activities that no book can, for making us our identity today! Wishing my favorite Sir, a great new year.
- The best teachers instruct from the heart, not from the book. Thank you for being a brilliant Sir. Have a great and prosperous year, Sir!
- Thank you, Sir, for helping me to know – The things I have to learn, And how to carry on with my life and develop. I wish you have an exciting year ahead.
- You are the motivation, the guide, the light to my life. I am deeply grateful that you are my amazing madam. Happy New Year, mam!
- You have been an incredible coach and guide, I thank you for your services. Have a great year ahead!
- Madam, you are like a candle that consumes itself to light the way for other people. Thank you for teaching me the best lessons and for putting me on the path to success. Wishing you a superb New Year ahead.
- To the most awesome and best madam on the planet. May this New Year be honored with the everything great you need.
- Happy New Year to respected Madam. The success I am celebrating today on New Year, the high-paying job which I secured, the beautiful life I am spending – is all because of you Madam.
Happy New Year Wishes for Professor
- I had a number of ways to get to my goal, however, you demonstrated to me the correct one. Just a wise professor can do that. I am extremely appreciative to you and wish you 2020.
- You are more than a professor to me. You have been a great guide and a great friend after class times. I feel appreciative for having such an amazing educator. Much obliged to you for everything. Please accept my happy new year wishes.
- Going to your classes was similar to diving in a deep ocean profound of learning and wise lessons. You are the best instructor ever! Thank you, Professor, and have a great new year!
- On this new year’s eve, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Without your lessons and mentorship, I would have been incomplete.
- My recollections of college life are not complete without your amazing lessons in the classroom. I truly miss those days. Much thanks to you for being such an incredible teacher. On this New Year’s Day, here’s your proud student wishing you good health, happiness, and long life!
New Year Wishing Messages for Principal
- Respected principal, trust me or not, I have learned so many things from you, you are the best mentor to learn how to be strong and be professional towards your tasks. I hope you a nice year ahead!
- You are the best principal, a person we all respect and fear. I hope you enjoy this New Year’s Day and every one of the fresh days that come after it.
- I hope you have a great time as you celebrate this New Year 2020. To me, you are one of the best individuals I have come across. Happy New Year, Principal.
- Have a great time as you celebrate this new year, I may not be a part of it but rather I want you to enjoy all that life has to offer as you venture into another year. May you become more wise, happier, and healthier all the days of this year.
- Respected Principal, a little birdie revealed to me that you are celebrating the new year, I hope you enjoy this holiday and may you have the greatest days of life ahead.
- Your rules, your standards, and your directions give new ways towards my New Year’s Resolutions. Wishing you a superb new year, principal.
Happy New Year Jaan and Janu Wishes Messages
- Happy New Year to my sweetheart. You are my love, my heart, and my soul. Love you Jaan!
- Your love is my drug and your kiss is my oxygen. Happy New Year, Janu.
- You fill my life with a feeling of warmth and love, and I can’t envision even a single day of this new year 2020 without seeing your beautiful face. Wish you a romantic new year, Jaan!
- There’s nothing better than spending this new year with my Jaan – the special person I care about the most in life.
- Dear Janu, My love for you will grow with each passing day of this new year. I can see you in my arms when my eyes are closed and I can feel our affection deep inside my heart. I love you with each ounce of my being. Life is impossible without you. Happy new year Janu!
- Lovely New Year to the person who knows how to make me smile each and every day we’ve been as one. I love you Jaan!
- My new year wish for us is to be together as one single heart until the end of time. Happy New Year’s Day to you, my Janu.
Dear Janu, please mine for now, for tomorrow and forever.
- Love is like a flower. It needs care, devotion, and hard work. I’m so happy our love has blossomed into such a lovely, fragrant part of our lives. New Year 2020, Jaan!
- Every day we add a new page to our love life. This year, we should add an entire section together. I love you and have a great new year Jaan!
Happy New Year Bhai Wishes
- Days have turned into a new year yet our discussions never end. Here’s to an additional 365 days on non-stop discussions with you! Wish you a very happy new year, bhai.
- With all Rose’s Aroma, with all lights on the planet and with every single beautiful smile… I Wish my bhaiya Ji, a very happy New Year 2020!
- New Year. New Days. New Experiences. New Activities. New Challenges. New Memories. New Chances. Happy New Year, Bhai!
- Give this New Year a chance to be one, where everything you dream turns into reality, So with a great heart, put a start to this year anew. Wishing my Bhai a cheerful, prosperous New Year Ahead.
- Last year, was full of joys and happiness, and I know this year will be far superior. Happy New Year, bhaiya!
Happy New Year Jija Sali SMS Wishes
- May this year bring new joy, new objectives, new accomplishments and a great deal of new motivations on your life. Wishing you a year completely stacked with bliss. Happy New Year, Jija Ji!
- May the new year days be as brilliant as the daylight and as carm as the evening glow. Have a brilliant year ahead, Jiju.
- May this year bring new joy, objectives, accomplishments and a great deal of new motivation for your life. Wishing you a year loaded with bliss and happiness. Have a great new year, Sali Ji.
- Here’s wishing all of you the delight of the season. Glad New Year, Jija Ji.
- On the promising holiday of new year, I pray God to favor you with great wellbeing and achievement. Have an amazing new year, Jiju!
- Happy New Year, Jija Sali SMS… As the New year ushers in, here’s wishing your way an exciting celebration. May bliss and prosperity come to you in bounty.
New Year Wishes with Indian Girls Names and Images
Looking to wish Happy New Year to your girlfriend by using her name? Here is a list of new year wishes messages with famous girl names.
- I love you baby forever. Happy New Year, Aleena!
- Happy New Year Fatima. Sending you lots of wishes, hugs, and kisses on the exciting start of 2020.
- Happy New Year Komal. You are that special piece without each the jigsaw of my life is incomplete. You are such a lovely girlfriend.
- Happy New Year Laila. May this new year brings you an ocean of happiness and joys.
- Happy New Year Mariam. I love you, my jaan.
- Happy New Year Nasreen. Thank you, for being such an amazing girlfriend. Love you, sweetheart.
- Happy New Year Neha. Boys say they want a princess, but I don’t. That’s because I have my Neha who is billion times better than that. Love you more in 2020.
- Happy New Year Kiran. Your beautiful smile lets me know that you love me alot, your bright eyes tell me that there’s truth in your love, and the smooth touch of your hands tell that you will be mine forever.
- Happy New Year Yasmin. Feeling cold this night? Let the warmth of my love cover you, darling.
- Happy New Year Ashu. I want to remind you that I am with you and I will always be in deep love with you.
- Happy New Year Amna. On this new year’s day, I promise I will never let you go to bed hungry. Waiting for the day, when we will get married and spend new years together.
- Happy New Year Chandni. I love you to the moon and back. Thank you for brightening my life with the sparkle of your love.
- Happy New Year Divya. Wishes really do come true. I will thank God every day of this new year, for blessing me a love mate like you.
- Happy New Year Kajal. You are beautiful inside out. You are the light of my life. I am grateful to have you as my lady love.
- Happy New Year Mahi. You have changed my life and warmed my heart in more ways than you can ever know.
- Happy New Year Nisha. I want to spend all my summers, autumns, winters and springs together with you. I know that you are the girl of my life.
- Happy New Year Rani. I love you my jaan.
- Happy New Year Sarah. Wishing both of us, good luck and relationship-unity for 2020.
- Happy New Year Shalini. To have you as my lady love is my honor. Be with me always!
- Happy New Year Sonia. Words aren’t enough to describe your beauty and grandeur. I love you.
Section # 10: New Year Shayari and Poetry in Urdu/Hindi
Sending new year shayari to your friends and lover, is an unique way of wishing them and making them love you even more. Interested in the best new year romantic shayari? Here we present you a latest collection of new year hindi/urdu shayari and poetry which can be adjusted to any theme—from love, romance, friendship—there are shayari quotes for everyone.
New Year Shayari in Urdu/Hindi
- Na koi ranj ka lamha kisi k pass aye, Khuda kare Naya saal sub ko raas aye
- Kuda karey k naya saal tere daman main wo sarey phool khila dey, k jin ki khusboo ne terey khayal main shamain jalay rakhi thee
- Naya Saal aee bn ke ujaala, Khul jaae aapki qismat ka taala, Hamesha aap pr rhe meherbaan oopr wala, Yehi dua krta hai aapka yeh chahne wala
- Phir Naya Saal, Nayi Subha, Nai Umeedain , Aey Khuda! Khair ki Khabrun ke Ujale Rakhna.
- 2020… Tu naya hai, to dikha subah nai shaam nai… Warna in aankhon ne dekhe hain nae saal kaeein.
- Naya Saal Mubarak. Es saal ke ikhtataam pr in logon ka shukriya jnhon ne yeh sbq sikhaya keh aane wale saalon main in jeeson se koi taalq nheen rkhna.
- Aee Khuda, yeh naya saal khushiyon ki naveed laae. Is mulk ke hr shehri ko yeh saal raas aaee. Na ho saniha koi, ab na ujre koi ghr. Naee sale ka hr lamha pegham amn laaee
Romantic New Year Shayari for Girlfriend
- Mere pyaar ki hadd na pucho tum jaanu, Hum jeena chor sakte hain… pr tumhe pyaar krna hai. Happy New Year, dear.
- Naya Saal Mubarak ho jaan! Kabhi ye mat sochna ke yaad nhi karte hum tumhe, Raat ki aakhri aur subah ki pehli soch ho tum.
- U r my sweet shona, I don’t want U to khona, Otherwise I will start Rona, Happy New Year Shona!
- Tum Ajeeb ho, Par Mujhe Azeez Ho.
- Suno jaan… Mujhe meethe main sirf aur sirf tum pasand ho. Naye saal ki shubhkamnaye!
- Is naye saal meri bus ek hi khawahish hai, Ki teri koi khawahish adhuri na rahe.
- Taare bhi chamkte hai, badal bhi baraste hai, Tum dil mein ho, Phir bhi hum milne ko tarste hai.
Romantic New Year Shayari for Boyfriend
- Intezaar karna sikha, izhaar karna sikha, tumse milne se pehle main kuch na thi, tumse milne ke baad, zindagi ko pyaar krna sikha. Naye saal ki shubhkamnaye!
- Tujhe Bhulane Ke liye Ek Pal Chahiye… Vo Pal Jise Maut Kehte hai log
- Mujh aapke khwabon se pyar itna hai, Ki khud ko unke liye nisar kar do, Karo bas apse mohabbat itni, Ke apna ye saal aapke naam kar do.
- Dil mein ek chahat hai, Jo bhi aap mango wo aapko mil jaye. Or hasrat bas itni si hai, Ke is saal aapki sari chahate puri ho jaye.
- Duniya ki bhid me kho na jaana, Beete saal ki tarha dur naa jana, Har naye saal apni mohabbat hume dikhana, Hamare kareeb aana or hamare ho kar reh jana.
Section # 11: New Year Wishes Messages Quotes Greetings for WhatsApp and Social Media
These days, social media is the main platform used by the current generation to celebrate major events like New Year’s Day. Here we present you Happy New Year Messages, Greetings Wishes, and New Year Wishes Images for sharing with friends on different social media platforms and using as status on WhatsApp.
Happy New Year Wishes Tweets for Twitter
- Merry Christmas to all and a happy new year.
- I wish that you have an Amazing New Year for 2020 filled with happiness. May it be the year you will achieve your dreams. Stay healthy.
- Wish everyone a Happy New Year with a lot of Blessings. Wish everyone will be surrounded by happiness in your days. Love you all.
- Thank you for being with us through good times and bad times. I wish we can be “energy drink” to each other and 2020will be filled with only good things…Happy New Year.
- Happy New Year! We wish you’ll be happy, lucky, beautiful and handsome in 2020.
Happy New Year Status for Facebook
- Happy New Year to everyone. May all live with happiness.
- It is past the hour on to 2015 !! Greetings for this new beginning. May harmony and happiness prevail in all corners of our lives! May the light of the new sunrise, brighten us all for the entire year of 2015 .. harmony and happiness !!
- Happy new year everyone! Hope you are ready to challenge this new year with new goals. Wishing you a year full of love, peace, and prosperity
- Wishing everyone a Very HAPPY NEW YEAR. May this year bring all the joy, sound health, peace and prosperity to all of us.
- Wishing your way Joyous Festivities. As you welcome the Fresh New Year & Embark on a path of Happiness & Prosperity.
Happy New Year Captions for Facebook
- Happy 2020! May the year be filled with Love, Peace, and Happiness.
- NEW YEAR TO ALL! I wish you all a wonderful New Year with a lot of love, friends, laughs, and of course a lot of fun!
- 2019 was a year of transitions, of endless travels, adventures, revolution, love, hope, and courage! Wish you all an exciting New Year ahead! Let it be peaceful, lovable and wise! Hugs and best wishes to all my facebook friends.
- January 1st, 2020 – Let this day be a beginning of happiness… Love, peace, and success.
- Time has no holiday… Dreams have no expiry date… And life has no pause button…! Live it… Love it… Enjoy each and every moment of your life… Look forward to a fantabulous 2020!
New Year Wishes & Greetings for Facebook
- Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year 2020. May you be the best version of yourself and get all the happiness and success you seek this year. God bless you all!
- I wish everyone a peaceful, prosperous and healthy 2020.
- Wishing everyone an Amazing New Year. May God grant peace & prosperity to the World.
- New Year prayers and wishes to those working tonight, those on the battlefields, those enjoying the holidays, those spending the New Years’ Eve at home or alone, happy or crying, and those who have lost their loved ones this past year.
- Happy new year! Let’s take a moment to reflect on the past year and set intentions for the year to come.
New Year Messages for Facebook
- Happy new year everybody! Hope you are prepared to challenge this New Year with new objectives and resolutions. Wishing you a year brimming with affection, harmony, and prosperity.
- New year everybody! Thank you for being a part of a great year! Have the best year ahead as well. Remain happy, Be pleasant and smile more.
- May the light of the new dawn, light up all of us for the whole year of 2020. Peace and joy!
- Hope all my Facebook friends have a safe and Cheerful New Year! Cheers to less negativity and NO mean remarks. Positivity in the new year! Quit bullying.
- May your fantasies transform into the real world, endeavors transform into accomplishments. May love, harmony, and joy touch you deeply in the new year.
New Year Quotes Captions for Facebook Instagram
- 2019 has had its moments of highs and lows, but as we end it on an inspired note… Here’s sending you all a lot of love and wishing you all a Happy New Year and a wonderful 2020.
- Wishing everyone a wonderful new year! Wishing you all peace, love, happiness & all things that can’t be bought
- Happy new year everyone, hope you’re all having fun. Here’s to a great 2019 & all your dreams coming true! Lots of love
- Wooohoooooo!!! Goodbye 2019… Let’s go in 2020!
- May GOD give whatever you want in 2020 but lets us improve as humans and let us promise 2 be more useful this year. Prayer for a safer world.
New Year Wishes Status for WhatsApp
- Wishing all of you a happy new year full of joy and happiness! Help people in need and it will bring you joy.
- Long streets gonna be a buzz… Enjoy the celebrations everyone
- It’s been a great 2019 with so many fantastic memories. I can’t wait to see what 2020 brings!
- It has been a wonderful year for me so far. I’ve learned a lot this year. As the new year comes, let’s discover new roads to success and good health and try to make the most out of it! Cheers!
- Happy New Year I wish everyone a healthy and exciting year 2020! This is to new beginnings and the courage to follow your dreams. Sending lots of love to you and your families!
- Accept new challenges, explore new horizons and go for new adventures as the New Year Dawns
- May the coming year bring you closer to your dreams. Have a wonderful and blessed year
Section # 12: Superstitions and Rituals for New Year 2020
Want this new year 2020 to be the luckiest and wealthiest of all? Here is a list of new year superstitions and rituals for good luck, health, wealth, love, and prosperity.
The customs vary widely in different countries and cultures around the world. Each country has its own unique way of celebrating New Years with different customs for ensuring good luck, prosperous future, health, wealth and happiness in the coming year.
Here we have compiled a complete list of New Year 2020 Superstitions and Rituals. Let’s start our new year with these traditions, and see if they really do wonders or not!
New Year’s Superstitions and Rituals for Money
- Welcome by having a coin. Make sure you welcome New Year 2020 by having a coin, dollar bill, or your local currency note in your shoe.
- Have cash in your wallet. Make sure you greet the new year with some cash in your wallet and home. Do not greet with empty pockets.
- Don’t pay bills or loans. Never pay your bills on New Year’s Day or you will find yourself keep in trouble paying bills all year long.
- Repay debt. Before celebrating New Year, make sure to return any debt you have taken.
- On New Year’s eve, take 12 pennies out into the street. Throw them over your shoulder behind you and walk straight without looking back. Don’t pick up or see the pennies you threw. These coins will take away the bad luck of your wealth.
- Eat collard greens on the New Year Eve of 2020. This will bring you wealth and financial prosperity.
- Don’t pay loans. Don’t pay back any loans on new year’s eve or new year’s day or you will end up paying back loans all year long.
- Be positive. Have positive hopes of a successful and wealthy year ahead. Even if you have less amount of money, don’t feel sorrow, otherwise, it may harm your financial condition in the following year.
- Money attracts money. So make sure your wallet and pockets are filled with currency notes or coins. Don’t keep them empty of new year’s eve or day.
- Ask God. Another ritual for gaining lots of wealth and money in the year 2020, is praying God for financial success and make a vow that if you get this much money for this and this thing, you will offer free food to a poor man, free clothes to someone, feed a bird or animal, etc.
New Year’s Superstitions and Rituals for Good Luck
- Use Black-eyed peas. Eat black-eyed peas on new year’s eve and day for good luck all the year.
- Keep things inside your home. Don’t remove or throw things outside your home on new year’s eve or day. You can do it either before the new year or starting January 2. Even if its a trash, keep it inside your home because removing anything from your home, could mean that you lose things throughout the following year.
- No sweeping the floors. Don’t sweep your home on new year’s eve or you will sweep away your good fortune for the coming year.
- Grapes can help. Eat 12 grapes at midnight – one for each month of the new year, to bring you good luck and prosperity. You can make one wish for each grape you eat. And make sure to eat all the grapes during the first minute of the New Year 2020.
- Don’t cry. Don’t shed tears or you could be spending a year of sadness.
- Kiss someone. Another ritual for good luck is kissing someone on the eve of the new year. If you have soul mate, perfect! Otherwise, you may give a kiss to your brother, sister, father, mother, or even a pet. The superstition is if you don’t get kissed, you will be unlucky in the year.
- Play cake and coin game. A unique tradition in some Eastern European countries is eating a cake, with a coin hidden inside it. To find who will be the luckiest person in the following year, simply hide a coin in the dough before baking the cake. At new year’s eve, cut the cake into as many pieces as there are people present, and hand it out. Whoever gets the cake piece with the coin inside, can expect extra good luck for the year.
- Rice brings you luck. Eat rice and long noodles for success, good luck, and wealth.
- Eat lentils on New Year’s Eve. This will help ensure good luck and abundance of wealth in the coming year.
- Open your house doors and windows. This will let exit all bad from the previous year.
- Make loud noises on new year’s eve. According to superstition, this scares away and prevents the evil spirits from entering your home.
- Never do laundry on New Year’s Eve. Washing garments symbolize washing your friends and family away.
- Never sweep your home on New Year’s Eve or New Year’s Day. In the event that you do, you will sweep your good luck away.
- Ensure you have food in your kitchen cabinets and fridge. A sack of rice is considered the best to bring fortune and good luck.
- Keep your windows open. Open your windows on New Year’s Day and eve. Let out the old air and get new air into your home.
- Don’t throw anything outside. Never remove anything from your home before something new has been taken in.
- Behave nicely with others and do good with someone. Doing this, good things will happen to you throughout the new year.
- Be happy. Don’t cry on the eve or day of New Year 2020 or this could bring unhappiness for the following year. Be happy and hopeful!
- Eat desserts. Share and eat sweet desserts for a sweet, happy year to come.
- Wear new clothes on New Year’s Day. You can either purchase a new outfit, or take one of your best outfits from the wardrobe, and wear it.
Underwear for Good Luck in New Year 2020
Wearing new underwear is also a new year superstition for good luck and prosperity.
- If you are yearning for affection, the best approach is to wear red color underwear.
- Anyone anxious to have more wealth should wear yellow underwear.
- White underwear is for those who want a healthy life in the following year. White symbolizes wellbeing and harmony for what’s to come.
- For prosperity and success, wear green colored underwear on New Year’s Eve and New Year’s day in 2020.
Fruits to Eat on New Year 2020 for Luck and Prosperity
There are 12 kinds of fruits, considered the best to eat on new year’s eve and new year’s day on January 1st, 2020. These lucky fruits are apples, bananas, oranges, mangoes, watermelons, melons, pears, pineapples, papaya, Kiat-Kiat, grapes, and lemon.
You should try to have all these 12 fruits on the table on new year’s eve. There is one fruit for each of the 12 months of the new year.
- Eating apple – harmony
- Eating orange – success
- Eating banana – peace
- Eating pineapple – extra good luck and success
- Eating papaya – good health
- Eating pear – good health
- Eating kiat-kiat – wealth
- Eating grapes – an abundance of food and wealth
- Eating mango – money
- Eating lemon – to eliminate bad luck
- Eating melon – money
- Eating watermelon – money
Foods to Eat on New Year 2020 for Luck and Prosperity
- Rice – for wealth and money
- Noodles/spaghetti dishes – long life
- Fish – for savings
- Cake – for a sweet peaceful life
- Lentils – for wealth and good luck
- Peanut and seeds – for fertility
- Cornbread – for good luck
New Year’s Superstitions for Travel
- If you want to travel the following year, make sure to have your suitcase prepared on New Year’s Eve.
- On the main day of the New Year, you have to go around your home or the street you live in carrying your suitcase, thinking of yourself traveling for a vacation to your favorite country. This ritual will make your travel plans come true as per superstition.
Happy New Year 2020 to all those celebrating!