The Love Your Lawyer Day is always celebrated on the first Friday of November each year. This day was founded by Nader Anise in 2001. During this day, people are encouraged to express their appreciation, support, and love for their lawyers. The day specifically aims to make lawyers feel that they are appreciated and loved.
About the Love Your Lawyer Day
During the Love Your Lawyer Day, people do all sorts of activities that let them express their love for their lawyers. They go out to eat with their lawyers in breakfast, lunch, brunch, or dinner. If you have a personal lawyer and you want to go all out, then you may want to throw a party for your lawyer. This day is also provides you with an opportunity to shout out on social media your care for all lawyers.
The Love Your Lawyer Day is created by Nader Anise in 2001. He formed the American Lawyers Public Image Association in 2000. He started a campaign where people are not allowed to bash a lawyer or make jokes about lawyers for the day.
As mentioned earlier, the Love Your Lawyer Day is always celebrated on the first Friday of November each year. This means that the upcoming Love Your Lawyer Day will be held on November 5, .
The following are the main reasons why you should participate in the celebration of the Love Your Lawyer Day:
To Express Gratitude to Attorneys
You should celebrate this day in order to express your gratitude to attorneys. Lawyers in general have helped people get justice that they deserve. And in return, they deserve not only compensation but appreciation and gratitude from the people that they have helped. Hence, you should celebrate this day if an attorney or lawyer has helped you one way or another.
To Get to Know More About the Legal Field
Another reason to celebrate this day is that by doing so, you get to know more about the legal field. This is the ideal time for you to educate yourself about the legal stuff and maybe even learn some legal jargons.
Celebration Ideas and Activities
The following are the best things to do to make your celebration of the Love Your Lawyer Day as best as it can be:
You can celebrate this day by studying law. It might sound complicated at first but you don’t have to go really deep. You may want to start out with the easy concepts – those that are most widely used in real life.
Party with Attorneys
Another good idea to celebrate this day is to party with attorneys. You can invite your own lawyer or throw a party for him or her.
Celebrate on Social Media
You can also take your celebration of this day on social media. You can, for instance, use the hashtag #LoveYourLawyerDay to let your friends and followers know that you are also participating in the celebration of this day.
- “Many congratulations dear friend. I cordially greet you because you are a very prominent Lawyer who exercises every day and with great passion his career, may you have a great day. “
- “In the course of your career you have had to make many sacrifices, but all you have done for the love of law. Dear fellow I want to say I wish you many congratulations on your day. “
- “I want you to have a nice Lawyer’s day, you are a great professional and all the success you have achieved throughout your career is the result of your effort. It continues to be an example to your colleagues. “
- “When you were a kid you always said you wanted to defend others when you grew up. Today you are a great Lawyer and you are following your dream. I hope you have a nice day Lawyer’s day. “
- “You have always excelled in everything you do and your career is no exception. I hope you can have a nice Lawyer’s day, many congratulations. “
- “Your desire to establish justice is what motivates you to work tirelessly in each case they assign you. I wish you a nice Lawyer’s day and I that you succeed in your professional life. “
- “To practice law you need to be a smart, service oriented person. You have those two qualities and so admirably perform your duties. Dear friend may you have a nice Lawyer’s day. “
- “Dad I wish you many congratulations on this Lawyer’s day, I have a great admiration for your work and when I grow up I want to be a thorough professional like you.”