Every 3rd of October each year, we observe the National Boyfriend Day. When it comes to holidays, there is no denying that boyfriends have been overlooked. We have special days for mothers, fathers, grandparents, siblings, cousins, girlfriends, and even in-laws. But we don’t have one for boyfriends. And so this day was created to give thanks to the ever loving boyfriends in the world and for all the good things that they do for their girlfriends.
- 1 Learn About National Boyfriend’s Day
- 1.1 National Boyfriend Day History?
- 1.2 When National Boyfriend Day Celebrated?
- 1.3 Why National Boyfriend Day Celebrate?
- 1.4 Celebration Ideas & Activities
- 1.5 Happy Boyfriend Day Sweet Wishes
- 1.6 Happy Boyfriend Day Cute Romantic Messages
- 1.7 Love Quotes for National Boyfriend Day
Learn About National Boyfriend’s Day
The National Boyfriend Day is all about celebrating love with boyfriends. These people are the ones who usually give gifts such as flowers and chocolates to their girlfriends. They are also the ones who become brace when it comes to meeting the parents of their girlfriends. They accompany their girlfriends while watching favorite girly TV shows. They don’t usually complain about things unlike most girlfriends Give these guys a big hug and good kisses during the National Boyfriend Day! For sure, the good ones really deserve it.
National Boyfriend Day History?
As mentioned earlier, we already have holidays for girlfriends, mothers, fathers, and more but we don’t have one for boyfriends. One person or more may have thought that boyfriends are neglected and hence propagated the celebration of this sweet day. Now, the holiday is quite well known all around the world. Girlfriends treat their loving boyfriends during this day and make them feel special and very much loved.
When National Boyfriend Day Celebrated?
National Boyfriend Day always held on the 3rd of October each year. It is not a movable holiday. This means that this year, people will be celebrating the National Boyfriend Day on Thursday, October 3, 2020. And next year, girlfriends will show their appreciation on their boyfriends on October 3, 2020.
Why National Boyfriend Day Celebrate?
There are many reasons why you should celebrate the National Boyfriend Day. The most important ones are the following:
Boyfriends Try Hard in Putting their Best Foot Forward
The things that boyfriends do have already been embedded in our culture and traditions. They initiate most of the things that couples do. For instance, they are the ones who first ask the girls about going out. They pick the girls for the dates. They fix things around the apartment. They offer to pay for lunch or dinner. They also try to make the best impression as much as possible. They put a lot of effort in the relationship. But of course, we are not talking about all boyfriends in general. We are talking only about the good ones. And these good boyfriends deserve to be appreciated. There’s no better day to do that than the National Boyfriend Day.
Boyfriends are Your Partners in Crime
Boyfriends are your support not only for petty things like going to the grocery or cleaning your house. They also become your best partners in crime. Whenever you do something bad, they are there to support and encourage you to admit to your mistake, learn from it, and move on and prevent yourself from doing it again.
Boyfriends Can Keep Your Secrets
Boyfriends are as fun to be with as your best friends. And similarly, they can also keep your secrets. Whenever you need to talk about something important that you want to keep, boyfriends will always be there to keep those things whenever they are serious or not. You will be his favorite person and will want to keep your trust.
Celebration Ideas & Activities
There are so many possible things that you can do to celebrate the National Boyfriend Day in the best way possible. The following are the most staple activities for celebrating the day:
Compliment Your Boyfriends
Girls are not the only ones who like compliments about various things like how they look or how they act. Even boys appreciate compliments. They feel good when people tell them that they look nice, cool, and handsome. They also get a little bit of smile when people tell them that they are smart. And hence, you should also compliment your boyfriend during the day. Doing this first thing in the morning can brighten up his day.
Make Sure to Show Interest in His Hobbies
Boys may have too many hobbies that some girls probably don’t like or are not inclined to do. For instance, boys like to play video games, watch action movies, and play sports. Even if you are not really interested in doing these hobbies, then perhaps you can show your full interest in them even just for the National Boyfriend Day. It will really make your boyfriend feel good especially when you show him that you enjoy the things that he likes to do.
Treat Your Boyfriend to Something Nice
As mentioned before, boyfriends are usually the ones who make the first moves and also that ones who treat their girlfriends out for lunch or dinner. Reverse it during the National Boyfriend Day. Perhaps you could be the one to treat him to something nice. You can go out at a fancy restaurant and enjoy a romantic day together.
Happy Boyfriend Day Sweet Wishes
- My life changed the day you walked into my life. I have no words to express how special you make me feel each day. Thanks for bringing so much love in my life. Best wishes on National Boyfriend Day to you.
- Today is National Boyfriend Day, the day when I can make you feel special. On this day, I just want to tell you that I want to spend all my life with you because you are my soul mate in every sense.
- You are the one who has taught me to love and made me feel like a princess. Love you!!!
- To the man who has brought in my life happiness and smiles. Happy National Boyfriend Day.
- I would love to get married to you because for all my life, I want to see you when I wake up in the morning and see you before I end my day. With lots of love, wishing you Happy National Boyfriend Day.
Happy Boyfriend Day Cute Romantic Messages
- Words fall short when it comes to expressing my feelings to us. All that I can say is that you are my world, my sunshine, my smile, my happiness and my life. Love you forever and ever. Happy National Boyfriend Day.
- I find myself extremely fortunate to have such a loving and caring boyfriend like you who pampers me, loves me and cares for me like no one else. Wishing you Happy National Boyfriend Day darling.
- Thanks for coming in my life and making it so beautiful. Best wishes on National Boyfriend Day.
- Happy October 3, my sweet boyfriend. I love you so much, thank you for making all my bad days sweeter.
- Happy Boyfriend Day to the light of my life, my best friend, boyfriend, and sunshine. I love you, goof.
- Honey, my love, my Prince Charming… how blessed I am to have you as my boyfriend and the best man I could ever have dreamed of pairing up with. Happy Boyfriend Day my beloved. My heart is ever yours.
Love Quotes for National Boyfriend Day
- “And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.” —The Chaos of Stars
- “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” —Leo Christopher
- “I love that rush, when he folds me into his arms and I can let out a sign of relief, knowing I’m safe there. Always. -Michelle Poelking
- “When I’m with you hours feel like seconds. When we’re apart, days feel like years.” —Anonymous
- “Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you.” —Anonymous
- “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus a day so I never have to live without you.” —Anonymous