National Cookie Cutter Day is celebrated on December 18th, a day to celebrate the fun and creative world of baking with cookie cutters. Cookie cutters are a fun and easy way to make a variety of shapes and designs, and are enjoyed by people of all ages.
In this article, we will explore the history of cookie cutters, different types of cookie cutters, and ways to use them in baking.
|When is it?||Every|
|What are the hashtags?|
|When was it founded?||2019|
The History of Cookie Cutters: A Fun and Functional Kitchen Tool
Cookie cutters have been used for baking for centuries, with their origins dating back to Medieval Europe. Early cookie cutters were often made of wood or metal and were used to create simple shapes like circles and squares.
Today, cookie cutters come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes, from animals and flowers to holiday-themed designs.
Different Types of Cookie Cutters: From Traditional to Creative
There are many different types of cookie cutters available, depending on your baking preferences and creativity. Here are some examples:
- Traditional cookie cutters: Traditional cookie cutters come in simple shapes like circles, squares, and hearts, and are perfect for making classic cookies like sugar cookies and gingerbread cookies.
- Creative cookie cutters: Creative cookie cutters come in a variety of shapes and designs, from animals and flowers to favorite characters and holiday themes.
- Specialty cookie cutters: Specialty cookie cutters are designed for specific types of baking, such as linzer cookie cutters or fondant cutters.
Ways to Use Cookie Cutters in Baking: From Cookies to Decorations
Cookie cutters can be used in a variety of ways in baking, from making cookies to creating decorative designs. Here are some ideas:
- Cookies: Use cookie cutters to make fun and creative cookies for any occasion, from Christmas trees to hearts to animal shapes.
- Pancakes: Use cookie cutters to make fun pancake shapes for a special breakfast treat.
- Fondant decorations: Use cookie cutters to create fun and unique fondant decorations for cakes and cupcakes.
National Cookie Cutter Day is a fun and creative way to celebrate the world of baking with cookie cutters. Whether you prefer traditional shapes or creative designs, cookie cutters are a versatile and easy way to add fun and flair to your baked goods. So why not celebrate this December 18th by trying out a new cookie cutter or using your favorite cookie cutter in a new and creative way?