The Short Girl Appreciation Day is celebrated on December 21, the shortest day of the year. This holiday is celebrated for those girls who are considered short or petite. Long have these women endured a lot of difficulties in life including simple things such as inability to reach high places and hardships like bullying. Little do they know that being a short girl has a lot of advantages, which we want to emphasize during the celebration of the Short Girl Appreciation Day.
Short Girl Appreciation Day
The Short Girl Appreciation Day is celebrated on the shortest day of the year, which is December 21st. Being short has a lot to do with genetics and nutrition. Other determinants of height include where a person lives, sleep, human growth hormone, and the environment. Sex also determines height. In general, men are taller than women. This is why there is such a thing as the celebration of the Short Girl Appreciation Day but not a “short boy appreciation day”. According to science, the average height of a women is about 5 foot 3 inches to 5 foot 4 inches. Any height below than this range is considered to be short.
During the Short Girl Appreciation Day, people conduct a lot of activities to show their appreciation to short women. For instance, they give gifts and kind letters to them. They also conduct parties for these people.
Short Girl Appreciation Day History
Unfortunately, even with extensive research on the topic of the Short Girl Appreciation Day, we cannot precisely know how this holiday started. We do not even know who created it. Fortunately enough, we can make a good guess as to how this day started. Perhaps a person or a group of people thought that short women deserve as special day of celebration wherein they are praised for being short and also feel that they are loved and appreciated.
This holiday is always celebrated on December 21st. The upcoming Short Girl Appreciation Day will be celebrated on, December 21 this year.
- Short Girl Appreciation Day is always celebrated on December 21, which is also the shortest day of the year.
- Short Girl Appreciation Day is also known by the names of Happy Short Girl Appreciation Day and National Short Girl Appreciation Day.
- Scientific studies have found evidences that people who are short have less risk of suffering age-related chronic diseases. They are also more likely to reach advanced age than taller people.
- Studies about major dating websites found that shorter women are 40 percent more likely to receive messages than taller women.
- Medical studies found that women who are under 5 foot 2 inches are less likely to have hip fracture than those who are above 5 foot 8 inches.
Read Also : National School Bus Driver Appreciation Day
The following are the reasons why you should celebrate the Short Girl Appreciation Day:
They Are Born This Way
Aside from nutrition, genetics also has a lot to do with a person’s height. Short women are born that way. And hence, they should be appreciated, accepted, and treated as the way they are. Celebrating this day will let you let them feel like that.
They Benefit in a Lot of Situations
Being short has a lot of advantages in life. For one, people who are short can fit easily into tight spaces. They can also find and wear clothes easily, even those that are made for children and teenagers. You should inform all people you know about the benefits of being short.
Short is Cute
Short women are found attractive by men. Men will find them cute most of the time. They have more chances of being courted and hence more chances of having a boyfriend easily. Also Read : National Boyfriend Day
How to Celebrate
The following are the best activities you can do for your celebration of the Short Girl Appreciation Day:
If you know a short woman, you should go treat her to something special. You may, for instance, treat her to breakfast, lunch, or dinner. If you are her friend you can take this opportunity to bond with her and have a good time together.
You can also help the short girl you know with something. Perhaps she is going to a grocery shopping. Or maybe she is fixing something in her house. You can lend her a helping hand as your way of showing that you care for her.
Remind Her of the Advantages of Being Short
You can also celebrate this day by reminding the short girl you know about the benefits of advantages of being short. This way, you can let her feel relieved, loved, and appreciated all at the same time.
Celebrate on Social Media
You can also take your celebration of this day on social media. You can post a picture of you and your short girl friend or relative while you use the hashtag #ShortGirlAppreciationDay to let your friends and family know that you are also taking part in the celebration of this wonderful and unique day.
Funny Quotes Memes Lines Captions
- Happy Short Girl Appreciation Day to all the Little Buddies out there who commonly are questioned if they are Midgets, We Shall Rise.
- Oh shit, it’s Short Girl Appreciation Day? Appreciate me bitch. Everyone thinks i’m tall but i am not tall. I am fuckin short… get over it and appreciate me.
- It’s Short Girl Appreciation Day. Finally my weak 5’1″ ass gets some recognition. Thank you.
- So it’s Short Girl Appreciation Day so s/o to all the people who rest their arms on my head, run into me at school because they literally didn’t see me, and asking me how tall I am at least once a week, love it.
- Today is Short Girl Appreciation Day… *awaits fervent adulation*
- My day was going south till… i found out it’s NATIONAL SHORT GIRL APPRECIATION DAY. BOI$ appreciate your little gals today!