The Fly Open Air Festival, also known as Edinburgh festival, is an annual festival held every year in the United Kingdom. It is usually held on the weekend for two days. It features different international artists on the scene. People who love music definitely enjoy the festival. Participants are those from the UK but people from other countries join in the fun as well.
Want to skip ahead to a particular section?
- 1 What is the Fly Open Air Festival?
- 2 When is Fly Open Air Festival?
- 3 Where is Fly Open Air Festival?
- 4 What is the lineup for the Fly Open Air Festival?
- 5 Specific Line Ups
- 6 What is the exact address of the Fly Open Air 2019?
- 7 How do I get to the festival?
- 8 How old do I have to be?
- 9 What time does the festival start and finish?
- 10 More Important Information about Fly Open Air Festival
What is the Fly Open Air Festival?
This is an annual music festival that brings the biggest names of electronic music in Scotland. Each year, different sets of artists perform. But those who want to join should secure their tickets. For those who will be coming from other countries or from other faraway places, they should secure accommodation where they will stay for the two-day event.
When is Fly Open Air Festival?
This festival is celebrated every year. For 2019, the celebration was held from May 18 to May 19, 2019. The exact date for next year, 2020, is yet to be announced.
Where is Fly Open Air Festival?
The festival has a venue each year. For 2019, it was held in Edinburgh United Kingdom, specifically in a 17th century large manor called Hopetown House where people get to witness a sight of a heritage place as well as the beautiful environment that surrounds it. The venue for next year’s festival is yet to be announced, but it is most likely to be held on the same venue as 2019.
What is the lineup for the Fly Open Air Festival?
The festival always reveals the names included in the lineup every early year. For 2019, it was announced that the lineup of artists included big names such as Nina Kravitz, Peggy Gou, Sven Vath, and Seth Troxler. A live set was performed by KiNK. The features Scottish contingent were Big Miz, Éclair Fifi and new ring talents like Kettama and Carista. You should wait for further announcements regarding the lineup for the 2020 festival.
Specific Line Ups
May 18 2019 Saturday Lineup – at the Boiler Room Stage
- Jasper James
- Kornél Kovács
May 29 2019 Sunday Lineup – at the Boiler Room Stage
- Eclair Fifi
- Theo Kottis
- Big Miz
- Liam Doc
Dates to be announced
- Nina Kraviz
- Sven Vath
- Seth Troxler
- Peggy Gou
- KiNK [live]
- Honey Dijon
- Eclair Fifi
- Big Miz
What is the exact address of the Fly Open Air 2019?
The exact address of the festival is: Hopetown House, Edinburgh, EH30 9RW, United Kingdom
How do I get to the festival?
Those from the UK may be familiar with the Edinburgh city center. You can go here where you will find shuttle buses that automatically take people from the city center to the exact venue of the festival in Hopetown House.
How old do I have to be?
Unfortunately, the festival is not allowed for everyone of all ages. The minimum age for entering the festival is 18. Thus, you need to be at least 18 years of age before you can join this festival. If you just turned 18 during that day, then you are lucky enough to be considered eligible into participating in the festival.
What time does the festival start and finish?
The Fly Open Air festival will run from 12pm until 11pm each day on both days of the weekend when it is celebrated.
More Important Information about Fly Open Air Festival
- This festival is subject to license.
- The management of the festival reserves the right to reject people without tickets for the festival.
- Valid ID is required upon entry.
- Final entry time is 4pm.
- People are advised to drink and behave responsibly.
- The management of the festival works closely together with West Lothian Council and Police Scotland since they have zero tolerance for violence, drugs, and unacceptable social behavior.
- No bags should be larger than size A4.
- No foods are allowed inside the licensed premises of the venue.
- There are bars and food vendors inside the arena.
- You should have fun and dance to the music the entire festival. Enjoy!