The National Daughters Day is celebrated every fourth Sunday of September each year. This day promotes the love between parents and their daughters. It aims to showcase the special relationship between a daughter and her parents. Basically, the day wants to improve this special bond by making parents do all the things that they can do to make their daughters happy for this day.
About the National Daughters Day
During this special day of celebration, people celebrate by conducting all sorts of activities that let them show their love and appreciation to their daughters. Parents take their daughters out for a meal, to a concert, or to go shopping in the mall. They also shout out on social media just how much they love and how proud they are of their daughters.
Unfortunately, even with extensive research on this topic, we are not sure as to how the National Daughter’s Day started and who founded it. But still, we can make a good guess as to why this holiday began. Perhaps a person or a group of people thought that we all celebrate different kinds of holidays for families including Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, and Siblings Day but we don’t have one for Daughter’s Day. Hence, such an unofficial holiday was born.
As mentioned earlier, the National Daughter’s Day is always celebrated on the fourth Sunday of September each year. This means that the dates of celebration for this event are as follows:
- Sunday, September 23,
- Sunday, September 22,
- Sunday, September 27,
- Sunday, September 26,
- Sunday, September 25, 2022
The following are the main reasons why you should participate in the celebration of the National Daughter’s Day:
Daughters Help Out in the House
One good reason why you should participate in the celebration of this day is that daughters help out in the house so they do deserve a reward and by that, we mean celebrating the National Daughter’s Day. Your daughter helps you wash the dishes, care for the plants, do the laundry, prepare the meals, and a lot more. So it would be good to treat your daughter for this occasion. During the National Daughters Day, is same like National sons day , people conduct various activities.
The Mother and Daughter Love is One of a Kind
If you are a mother and you have a daughter, then it is all the more reason for you to celebrate this day. you should cherish the special kind of relationship that you have with your daughter. Most probably, the kind of relationship you have with her is one that seems like she is just your sister. This bond is one that deserves celebration during the National Daughter’s Day.
Your Daughter Will Be Your Best Friend for Life
Also a good reason to celebrate this day is that your daughter will be your best friend for life. Even when you grow old and become a grandparent to her children, she will always be there by your side and care for you. Expecting this kind of kindness from her in the future, you should do all the good things that you can do now for your daughter. And that includes celebrating this day with her.
Celebration Ideas and Activities
The following are the best things to do to make your celebration of the National Daughter’s Day as best as it can be:
Take Your Daughter to a Fancy Restaurant
One good idea for your celebration of this day is to take your daughter to a fancy restaurant. This is a good opportunity to bond with your daughter over food. You can as her to which restaurant she wants to go to.
Go to the Mall with Your Daughter
You can also celebrate this day by taking your daughter to the mall and shopping for the things she likes. You can buy her clothes and stuff. This is a good bonding moment for you.
Celebrate on Social Media
You can also take your celebration of this day on social media. You can, for instance, use the hashtag #NationalDaughter’sDay to make your friends and followers know that you are also participating in the celebration of this day.
National Daughters Day Messages
- Seeing you grow up so talented, beautiful, and brilliant fills me with so much purpose. I just love the fact that you are my daughter!
- 2A daughter is Gods way of saying May you have a happy life ahead, She understands and she cares; Motherhood is a path to tread…Happy Daughter’s Day.
- 3A daughter is the best thing that can happen to you because a daughter fills you heart with magic and love. Happy Daughter’s day.
- 4Sometimes when I feel so down and out, I only need to look at you and be reminded that you are my miracle. I love you, baby girl.
- 5My dearest daughter, you are the answer to all my prayers and wishes. I pray that when you grow older, you will also be a miracle to other people.
- 6Your beautiful smile makes all the worries disappear. Your good heart is how I know you will also be truly loved. I’m so proud to call you my daughter.
- 7Daughter is a beautiful part of you – Magical, mysterious and always new; let’s celebrate and have a blast today…Wish you a happy Daughter’s Day.
- 8Daughters are an inseparable part of you – They understand and truly care; Thanks my girl for growing so mature; Thanks for always being there. Happy Daughter’s Day.
- 9Daughters are loving, daughters are kind, a beautiful heart, a thoughtful mind. You are my star, I am proud to say wish you a Happy Daughter’s Day.
- 10Dream and wishes will come true, Hope and a new dawn will be waiting for you, Be yourself, say what you feel, Your existence is a big deal…Happy Daughter’s Day.
- 11Good Wishes for a bright future, Blessings for a new tomorrow…May life be a wonderland – May there be no pain or sorrow…Happy Daughter’s Day my love.
- 12I cherish the moment I held you in my arms, your innocent face and cute little charms, Thanks darling for coming my way…Wish you a happy Daughter’s Day.