The National Eat with a Friend Day Day is celebrated every 25th of November each year. This day gives recognition to the bond that friends get when they eat together. Eating with your friends lets you catch up on each other’s lives while at the same time, indulging yourselves in your favorite foods.
About the National Eat with a Friend Day
During the National Eat with a Friends Day, people conduct various activities that let them achieve the objectives or purposes of the celebration. For one, eat with their friends at home. They think together of good meals and desserts to eat, shop together for the ingredients, prepare and cook the dishes together, and then enjoy and eat together. Other people, especially the busy ones, prefer to just eat with their friends in a restaurant or a food chain. People also shout out on social media how they are participating in the celebration of the event.
Read Also: National Eat A Red Apple Day
The is limited knowledge about the origins and history of the National Eat with a Friend Day. We don’t know when, where, and how it began. We also don’t have a clue as to who founded it. But still, we can make a good guess as to why such event was established in the first place. Perhaps a person or a group of people thought that eating with one’s friend is just much loved by the people. They must have then thought that it deserves a spot in the list of food holidays celebrated every year.
As mentioned earlier, the National Eat with a Friend Day is celebrated every 25th of November each year. This means that the dates of celebration for this event are as follows:
- Wednesday, November 25,
- Thursday, November 25,
- Friday, November 25, 2022
- Saturday, November 25, 2023
- Monday, November 25, 2024
- Tuesday, November 25, 2025
Celebration Ideas and Activities
The following are the best things to do to make your celebration of the National Eat with a Friend Day as best as it can be:
Eat with Your Friends at Home
One great idea for your celebration of this day is to indulge yourself into eating delicious meals with your friend while you binge watch some TV series or movies. It would be relaxing and fulfilling to do this at the end of the day while you sit or lie down in your couch or bed with your beloved and trusted friend.
Read Also: International Day of Friendship
Eat with Your Friends at a Restaurant
Another good idea to celebrate this day is to eat with your friends at a restaurant. Talk with your friend and decide which restaurant or food chain to go to. Perhaps you have a great idea of a place that your friends still haven’t tried yet. Or maybe it is the other way around – your friend knows just the perfect place. Wherever you decide to eat together, make sure to celebrate the day as fulfilling as it can be.
Celebrate on Social Media
You can also take your celebration of this day on social media. You can, for instance, use the hashtag #NationalEatWithAFriendsDay to let your friends and followers know that you are also participating in the celebration of this day. Let them know that such a celebration takes place every year and also how happy you are enjoying your day.
- Friends knock on your door. Best friends walk into your house and start eating. – Unknown
- Sorry for myself I don’t agree I alway go out eating with my best friends it’s less than normal. – Quicksand
- I made a lot of friends over the years and I would always look at what they were eating. All of them were skinny. I would think that I would like to eat like that. – Suzanne Somers
- On first dates: Make sure both of you understand each other’s idea of ‘eating out’ Stay thirsty my friends! – Unknown
- Eating is not merely a material pleasure. Eating well gives a spectacular joy to life and contributes immensely to goodwill and happy companionship. It is of great importance to the morale. – Elsa Schiaparelli
- I remember getting fired from a Life cereal commercial because I was flirting with the boy and kept eating the cereal when I wasn’t supposed to. I was super young and they couldn’t get me to stop eating the cereal, even when they asked. – Hayden Panettiere
- Choose your friends carefully; I rather be picky than to pick the wrong friends. – Rasheed Bryant
- All my friends were in college when I was making ‘Superbad.’ We were drinking beer and watching movies and eating pizza. It wasn’t like I was going to nice restaurants or anything like that, and I lived like a frat guy. Eventually it was time to grow up, be healthy and be responsible. You can’t live like a kid forever, you know? – Jonah Hill
- Friends that don’t accept you for who you are, aren’t really your friends. Your true friends will never try to change you. – Anurag Prakash Ray
- We have three types of friends in life: Friends for a reason, friends for a season, and friends for a lifetime. – Unknown