Celebrated every year on February 08, Propose Day is an unofficial holiday praised across the world on the second day of the Valentine Week. On this day, people come together and ask for their partner’s hand in marriage. Here’s wishing everyone a Happy Propose Day 2010!
Want to skip ahead to a particular section?
- 1 What is Propose Day?
- 2 What is the History Of Propose Day?
- 3 How did Propose Day start?
- 4 Why do we celebrate Propose Day?
- 5 What to do on Propose Day?
- 6 Propose Day Quotes:
- 7 Propose Day Messages:
- 8 Propose Day Whatsapp Status:
- 9 Propose Day Funny Jokes, Status, & Quotes
What is Propose Day?
Propose Day is a day when people ask their loved one’s hand in marriage. It’s the romantic day of the year when you at long last decide to speak your heart out to the person you love the most. The day is an unofficial holiday celebrated across the world on the second day of the Valentine Week which begins from 7th February and ends on 14th February. Propose Day is commended on February 8 every year and it’s the time when people give precious gifts such as a diamond ring to propose their special ones.
*Do you know? Propose Day is gaining massive popularity across the globe and it’s continuing popularity is said to make it compete with the Valentine’s Day!
What is the History Of Propose Day?
According to a legend, Propose Day was created by John Michael O’Loughlin. He created this day when his cousin’s boyfriend was shying away from saying this to her: “I really love you, Will u marry me?” So John Michael created Propose Day to make it easy for the boyfriend to propose his lady love.
How did Propose Day start?
Propose Day is invented for those people who want to propose someone in a romantic way but have issues with self-confidence or absence of courage. The day assists individuals to express their love and have the courage to propose the ‘loved one’ in your life.
With Propose Day, these people have their own romantic way of proposing by being in a large gathering all doing it together. Every town or city has its own meeting place, where hundreds of lovers invite their ‘someone special’, and then surprise them with a marriage proposal.
Where subtle clues have not worked, a more direct approach might be required – All thanks to Propose Day for making it possible.
Why do we celebrate Propose Day?
Single & Looking for Marriage? Propose Day is a perfect method for singles to let those they find marriageable know that they are in love with them and want to take things forward. The day is especially viable in helping those who have been dating and drifting along throughout the years without moving towards the objective of a specific commitment, for example, ‘engaged to be married‘.
Celebrated every year on February 8, the second day of the Valentine Week, Propose Day provides you with the best opportunity to express your marriage-minded intentions to the “true love” you would like to marry.
What to do on Propose Day?
The Proposal Day provides single people a great opportunity to reveal their marriage-minded intentions to the “love” they hope to marry. If both in the relationship feel shy to make their true emotions known, then this kind of standoff can continue for years… Albert Einstein once said: Nothing will happen until something moves…
Propose Day is the day to take decisive action by letting those singles you find perfect, know that you trust that you and they are made for each other, and by letting those singles you love know that you take great interest in them. On this Propose day, reveal your deep-heart feelings to the love of your life.
While you get all ready to ask for your loved one’s hand in marriage, you must try to propose them in the best way possible. One of the ideal approaches is getting a precious proposal gift for your “love” such as a diamond ring, the latest iPhone, or even a beautiful red rose.
You can also invite them to a romantic place, and surprise them with a marriage proposal. Just be creative and try not to make things complicated. Think of what your sweetheart likes and ensure it wraps up someplace in your proposal plan. Make sure you follow your heart… you will do great!
Propose Day Celebration Ideas: For Boyfriend & Girlfriend
Propose Day gives single individuals an extraordinary opportunity to reveal their marriage intentions to the “loved one” they would like to marry. If both in the relationship feel shy to make their actual feelings of romance for each other known, then this sort of standoff can proceed for years. So what are you waiting for? Take a courageous step this year and propose the one you like, love, and want to marry.
Happy Propose Day is the day to make a conclusive move by letting those singles you love the most, realize that you and they are made for each other. On this Propose Day, reveal your profound heart sentiments to the sweetest future partner of your life. Here we have shared different celebration ideas for propose day. Let’s take a look at these latest and new ideas and give that extra-romantic touch to your Propose Day 2020!
Propose Day for Girlfriend & Propose Day for Boyfriend – Proposing to your girlfriend or boyfriend is a big deal, Right? When you are entering into a new phase of life, you will obviously want to do it right and perfectly. Wondering how can I propose girlfriend or boyfriend on Propose Day?
Well here are some amazing propose day ideas for all you lovers that will surely make your future life partner say Yes. Follow these unique ideas and let them know about your feelings in a manner that is superb and romantic.
Propose Day for Girlfriend/Boyfriend:
- Either you are proposing your girlfriend or proposing your boyfriend on Propose Day, try to keep things sweet and simple. Don’t try to over smart. According to relationship advisors, your tendency to overact can make your proposal performance less realistic. Keep things simple and creative, and speak from your heart – everything will be just fine.
- Candlelight dinner is the best way to express your deep heart feelings to her or him and tell them how much love you have for them in your heart. A legend once said: “Candles and romance go hand in hand…” Dim the lights, light up the candles and set a romantic stage for something truly special. You can further add romanticize the things by playing some soft music in the background and finally, ask him or her for her their hand in marriage in a perfect romantic moment.
- Another great way is to wear a shirt that has these words printed on it “Will you marry me?” Wear a jacket and take your partner to the park or someplace special. There you can kiss them, go down on your knees, put off your jacket, and show them your shirt. That’s just super cute romantic. It will definitely make him or her melt! Girls can propose their boyfriend by kissing, while boys can get down on their knees and propose with a beautiful ring, phone or flower.
- There are also many other amazing propose day celebration ideas for him and her, such as sending a proposal SMS or propose day card with a romantic message on it, gifting your loved one I Love You Cushions or Enigmatic Red Roses Bouquet with a romantic propose day letter.
Propose Day Gift Ideas For Your Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Crush
Propose Day is the romantic time for lovebirds to express their emotions and feelings for someone special they want to marry. If you feel that you are falling short of words to express your deep-heart sentiments, we have put forth some best Propose Day gift ideas for your boyfriend or girlfriend. This Valentine Week on the Propose Day (8th February), break the barriers of fear and say ‘I Love You’ to your sweetheart with the right propose day gifts.
Best Propose Day Gift Ideas & Inspirations:
- An Enigmatic Red Roses Bouquet
- Propose Day Flowers like Carnations, Gerbera Daisies, Lilies, Orchids, Tulips, Chrysanthemum, Blue Iris
- Propose Day cards for him
- Propose Day cards for her
- Propose Day ring
- Precious Diamond Ring or Jewelry Set
- Heart Shaped Cake
- I Love You Coffee Mug
- I Love You Cushions
- Pack Of Love Chocolates
- A Personalized Lamp with your photos
- I Love You Teddy Bear
- An iPhone
- Kissing Birds
- Combos with Chocolates, Cake, Greeting Cards
- I Love You Greeting Cards, Keychains, Wall Clocks
Happy Propose Day: Latest Quotes, Messages, Status, Jokes, Comments, Captions
Propose Day is just around the corner. Here in this section, we have shared the latest Propose Day quotes, messages, WhatsApp status, and images. You can send them to your girlfriend or boyfriend and make him/her feel Extra special on this day. Find your perfect message here and wish your “loved one” in the most romantic way.
This section here covers – Propose Day Messages, Propose Day Quotes for Girlfriend and Boyfriend, Propose Day Whatsapp and Facebook Status, Propose Day Messages, Propose Day SMS, Propose Day Comments, Propose Day Jokes, and Propose Day Captions.
Propose Day Quotes:
- I always lose control when you sweetheart by my side, you have become the light of my life. I enjoy the time I spend with you, I think I am falling in love with you… Be My Sweet Darling & Life Partner!
- My life will be perfect if it starts and ends with you. Will you marry me?
- On this romantic day I want to say: Grow old along with me, The best is yet to be. Hey darling, will you spend the rest of your life with me?
- I am opening an emotional bank account for you. So deposit your love in it and you will get the interest. Be mine!
- My poems are no fancy words… I just want the world to know that I Love You my Sweetheart with all my heart
- My eyes are anxious to see you, my ears are anxious to listen to you, my lips are anxious to kiss you and my fantasies at night are anxious to welcome. Be Mine! Happy Propose Day!
Propose Day Messages:
- I never had a minute’s doubt. I love you. You are my darling. I have faith in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for living. Happy Propose Day.
- All I wish is to connect with you forever. Happy Propose Day!
- We will live together… Have our books and at night be warm in bed together with the windows open and the stars bright. Will you be mine?
- You are daylight through a window, which I stand in, warmed. My dear.
- Don’t search my anywhere because I always live in your heart. Put your hand on your heart and you will feel me. Please never leave me and never at any point let me go because I will never find a more beautiful place to live. Please be with me till the end of this world. I love you, darling.
- Whenever I look into my heart, I see only you. If you can look into your heart and only see me, then we should spend the rest of our lives together. Be mine!
Propose Day Whatsapp Status:
- I need you in all conditions. I need you when I am happy. I need you when I am depressed. I need you to share my beginning and end. I always need you in my life since you gave meaning to it.
- With that ring, I gave you my heart. I guaranteed from that day forward, you could never walk alone; my heart would be your asylum, and my arms would be your home.
- Let all my bliss be yours, all your bitterness be mine. Let the entire world be yours, only you be mine! I can’t envision growing old with anyone else, nor would I like to.
- Wouldn’t It be a perfect crime If I stole your heart and you stole mine?
- As days pass by, my emotions get more grounded. To be in your arms, I can hardly wait for anymore. Look into my eyes and you’ll see that it’s true. Day and Night my love thoughts are for you!
Propose Day Funny Jokes, Status, & Quotes
Have a look at some best Propose Day Jokes that you can say to your girlfriend or boyfriend on Propose Day. These funny Propose Day jokes and messages will surely make them laugh and steal their heart!
You Hold My Heart in Your Hands … Don’t Clap!
Will You Marry Me?
- (Option A)
- (Option B)
My head says, “Who cares?” But then my heart whispers, “You do, stupid…”
Can I borrow a kiss… I promise I’ll give it back
Girlfriend … Fiancee … Wife
You are the reason I look at my phone and smile. And then walk into a pole.
Let’s flip a coin. Heads, I am yours. Tails, you are mine.
Please marry me. I want to cuddle so I can steal your body heat.
Boy: I wanna be a superhero, will you guess my name?
Girl: Superman? Spiderman? Batman?
Boy: (smile) Yourman
You wanna know who I am in love with? Read the first word again.
You are Gold, Baby. Solid Gold. Please be Mine!
Some Interesting Facts About Propose Day
- Propose Day is the best time of the year to express your deep-heart feelings to someone you love and wish to marry.
- Everyone has their own unique ways to celebrate Propose day. Some gift roses to propose their love, some gift diamond ring, while some send propose day gifts online to express theirs to the person they wish to be with forever.
- Colors depict an important message on the Propose day. If someone wears Blue, it means they are available for a proposal. If someone wears Red, it means they are in love with someone. If someone wears Black, it means they are not open to any relationship.
- The Proposal Day is a pleasant opportunity every February for singles seeking marriage to romantically inform their potential marriage partners that they love them the most and that they want to propose them.
Propose Day Calendar Date and Time Table
Celebrated every year on the second day of Valentine Week, Propose Day is all about expressing your love for ‘someone special’. Have a look at Propose Day Calendar and Time Table.
Propose Day 2019 – Friday, 8 February
Propose Day 2020 – Saturday, 8 February
Propose Day 2021 – Monday, 8 February
Propose Day 2022 – Tuesday, 8 February
Propose Day 2023 – Wednesday, 8 February
Propose Day List: Here’s All You Need To Know About Propose Day Valentine Week List
Valentine Week is the loveliest seven day stretch of the year. Beginning from 7th February, this romantic week finishes on 14th February with the headliner: Valentine’s Day. Rose day denotes the first day of Valentine Week, trailed by Propose Day, Chocolate Day, Teddy Day, Promise Day, Hug Day, Kiss Day, and lastly the Valentines Day.
Propose Day Shayari: Sharing The Most Romantic Hindi Shayari For Propose Day
One of the biggest celebrations for Propose Day is held in India. Looking for the best ways to propose your sweetheart? Have a look at some latest Propose Day Hindi Shayari for girlfriend and boyfriend. This romantic Shayari for Propose Day will make things super sweet and creative.
- Khuda se aapki khushi maangte hain, Or aapse umar bhar ki Muhabbat mangte hain
- Kasam Hai Kasam Ki Kasam Se, Hamko Pyar Hai Sirf Tumse, Abh Ye Pyaar Na Hoga Fir Kisise, Kasam Hai Kasam Ki Kasam Se
- Naino Ko Naino Se Mila Kar To Dekho, Hamari Dhadkan Ko Apne Dil Mein Basa Ke To Dekho, Sare Jahan Ki Khusiyan Rakh Denge Tere Qadmo Mein, Ek Bar To Apne Pyaar Ka Izhar Kar Ke To Dekho.
- Kuch Lamhe Tum Mere Sath Chalo, Hum Apni Dil Ki Sari Baat Keh Denge, Jinhe Samjh Na Pao Tum Aankho Ke Isharo Ko, W0 Baat Dil Ki Juban Se Keh Denge.
- Dil karta hain zindagi tujhe de du, Zindagi ki saari khusiyan tujhe de du, De de agar tu mujhe bharosa apne saath ka, To yakeen maan apni saanse bhi tujhe de du.
Happy Propose Day February Quick Facts
Date: Friday, 8 February 2020
Significance: Proposing your loved one and asking for their hand in marriage
Also called: Proposal Day or Propose Day India or Propose Day Valentine Week
Observances: Expressing your love and proposing your girlfriend or boyfriend for marriage, gifting proposal rings, sending proposal letters, proposal messages, expressing love and romance
If you have finally found the partner of your dreams, Propose Day is a perfect holiday to ask for their hand in marriage. Asthe name suggests, the day is about leaving your fears behind and propose the woman or man of your dreams.