Celebrated every year on 7th February, Rose Day marks the first day of the Valentine’s Week. The day provides lovebirds a perfect opportunity to turn up the Romance heat by gifting roses as a symbol of their love.
February is the month of love – a month that is featured for its ‘Love-ria’ syndromes. As the first week of the month ends, lovebirds get ready to cruise their fantasy boats in an ocean of Love.
Starting from 7th February and ending on 14th February, the Valentine Week provides sweethearts a chance to celebrate love, and express their deep-hearted romantic emotions to their love partner. Rose Day, celebrated on 7th February, marks the beginning of Valentine’s Week and an event when people gift roses to their loved ones.
If you are wondering when is rose day, the simple answer to your query is February 7. Here’s wishing everyone a Happy Rose Day!
What is Rose Day?
The much-awaited Valentine’s Week begins with Rose Day. Celebrated on February 7, the loved-up day means all things roses and lots of love in the air. The day is your chance to make your girlfriend or boyfriend feel extra special by showcasing your love through roses. On this day, people purchase as many roses as their budget permits and present those lovely fragrant roses to their loved ones.
What is the History of Rose Day?
In early cultures, Roses were the main decoration element in wedding ceremonies. It was through this practice that, with the passage of time, roses became a symbol of love and romance. Today, giving a red rose to your loved one is considered as the strongest message of true love.
*Do you know? According to a myth, if the letters in the word ‘rose’ are arranged in a certain manner it will spell ‘Eros’, who is the Greek God of Love. That is how rose became an expression of love and hence Rose day is celebrated.
Rose Day emphasizes the importance of love in our lives. If we read all the origins and tales behind the Rose Day, there’s only one main conclusion and that is Love, Love, Love.
What is Rose Day in India?
Rose Day in India is all about love and romance. On this day, young Indian gentlemen and ladies present beautiful rose day flowers to their loved ones and celebrate the auspicious occasion with love, affection, and romance. Wondering when is Rose Day in India? February 7 is the date of Rose Day in India and the day that comes after Rose Day is the Propose Day.
This might seem a bit surprising though, but ‘Rose Day to Valentine Day List‘ was actually created in India. This Rose Day to Valentine list includes all the days of the Valentine Week, starting from 7th February and ending on 14th February with Valentine’s Day.
The Rose Day to Valentine Day list includes Rose Day (Feb 7), Propose Day (Feb 8), Chocolate Day (Feb 9), Teddy Day (Feb 10), Promise Day (Feb 11), Hug Day (Feb 12), Kiss Day (Feb 13), and Valentine’s Day on February 14.
Why Rose Day is Celebrated?
Many young couples and lovebirds don’t know the meaning of Rose Day and keep on thinking why we celebrate the rose day. Rose Day has become a famous event that young couples eagerly wait for. The day is celebrated by gifting roses to someone special in your life and expressing your true romantic feelings for them. Rose Day is celebrated all over the globe as people do National Couple’s Day.
Here are the main reasons why do we celebrate Rose Day:
- To express our love with roses
- Roses are traditionally associated with romance and love. It’s an emblem of deep affection and admiration for your someone special.
- Rose Day reflects the true definition of love
Celebrating Rose Day is important today than it was in before years. In this busy world, everyone needs a devoted day to reconnect with someone special who is closest to their heart and soul. Rose Day is the perfect opportunity to spice things up, get sentimental, and celebrate love by gifting roses to your loved one.
Who can celebrate Rose Day?
Rose Day is celebrated as a day of expressing love by gifting roses to your loved ones. But who celebrate the rose day? Well, Rose Day is to be celebrated with your loved ones. The loved one could be your girlfriend or boyfriend, your best friend, your wife or husband, your cousin, or any member of your families such as your mom, dad, sister or brother. During the this day, is same like girlfriend Day , people conduct various activities. No matter how you celebrate this day, one thing’s for sure: the purpose of Rose Day is – Love & Affection.
Rose Day can be celebrated by anyone. One need not send roses to just their love partner. You can wish a Happy Rose Day to anyone you love such as your mother, father, brother, sister, cousin, or friend.
Which Rose Color to choose on Rose Day?
Before wishing someone a Happy Rose Day and gifting them a Happy Rose Day flower, you must know which rose color to choose and the significance of each of the colors. Here’s which color rose is best to gift to your girlfriend, boyfriend, family, and friends.
Rose Day Red Flower – Red Rose is used to expressing love for someone. A single red rose or a whole bunch, the message is simple: I Love You. Red Rose is best suited for young unmarried couples.
Rose Day White Flower – White roses represent purity, innocence, and honesty. These roses are best suited for newly married couples. A bouquet of white roses can also be sent to a friend, with whom you had a heated argument in the past, as a sign to end the cold war and be friends again!
Rose Day Yellow Flower – Yellow Roses are perfect for friends and cousins. The color reflects positivity and joy and is a best Rose Day friendship gift.
Rose Day Pink Flower – Pink Rose is used to expressing gratitude. If you want to thank someone, such as a friend, family member or co-worker for something special they did for you, you can present them pink roses on Rose Day.
Rose Day Orange Flower – Orange Rose stands for passion and enthusiasm. If you are proud of someone, gift them orange roses.
Rose Day Best Quotes, SMS, Messages, Greetings, Wishes
The romantic week of Valentine starts with Rose Day on February 7. Here is a top 10 collection of latest Rose Day quotes SMS, messages, greetings, wishes, and rose day status. Send these Rose day messages to your friends and wish them a Happy Rose Day with the perfect approach.
Rose Day Quotes and Messages For Girlfriend:
Looking for a perfect day to express your deep-heart affections for your girlfriend? Well, Rose Day is an ideal holiday to show love for your girlfriend by presenting her a beautiful set of flowers and using some best rose day pick up lines. Have a look at the best Rose Day Quotes, and Rose Day greetings for Girlfriend. If you want to celebrate Rose Day for the girlfriend, then don’t forget to gift these quotes to her!
- Time spent on roses is directly proportional to the importance you give to her, Happy Rose Day my lady love!
- Rose is a falcon that whispers the passion and the dove that breathes romance, Happy Rose my beautiful doll!
- Can you envision the world without roses? It won’t be the same because an essential part of its magnificence will be lacking. That is what my life would be without you, Wishing you a happy rose day my LOVE.
- Your love is like the aroma of Roses, it refreshes me when I am feeling tired, it solaces me when I am hurt, and it perks me up when I am sad.
- Even if love is brimming with thorns, I would still embrace it if for I know that in between those thorns, there is a rose that worths all the pain.
- I asked God for a rose and he gave me a garden, I asked God for a drop of water and he gave me an ocean, I asked God for an angel and he gave me you – You are my sweetheart!
- Anybody can love a Rose however nobody will love a leaf that made the Rose. Don’t love somebody who is beautiful but loves the person who can make your life delightful.
- I looked at a sweet, delightful rose, and then I looked at you, and I continued looking at you, for the rose isn’t as lovely and beautiful as you.
- Bundle of rose I am sending you, Yellow to show our joy, white to show our purity, Dark to show our darkest secrets, and red to show our deep Love.
- My love resembles a rose separated into two, the leaves I give to others, but the rose I give to you – Happy Rose Day to my dream girl and pretty lady!
Rose Day Quotes and Messages For Wife:
Rose Day quotes and messages for your beautiful wife. Looking for some romantic messages and rose day heart touching lines? These rose day greeting quotes are ideal to manifest deep signs of love for your wife. Gifting your sweet partner a beautiful set of flowers on Rose Day, and attaching a romantic quote to the bouquet – wishing Rose Day to wife could get more beautiful than this!
- There is no feeling more soothing and comforting than realizing you are right next to the one you love – Happy Rose Day my dear wife!
- Sweeter than the candies, lovelier than the red roses, more huggable than soft teddy – that’s what you are. Here’s wishing my sweet wife a Happy Rose Day.
- Rose isn’t generally implied for proposing love, it also implies… R-rare, O-ones, S-supporting, E-entire life. Thanks, partner for being a ROSE with me forever!
- If I had a flower for each time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden until the end of time. Wishing a Happy Rose Day to my beautiful wife.
- You came in my life with the scent of bliss. You are as beautiful as a rose.
- With this rose, I reveal all my sentiments about you. I feel when I am with you… I am like a rose, not only because of its beauty but the fact that I am able to bloom and grow with you.
- I adore my name when you say it, I cherish my heart when you touch it, I love my life when you are in it. You are the one very precious to me… and I wish you a very Special Rose Day.
Rose Day Latest Quotes and Wishes for Boyfriend
If you want to celebrate Rose Day for a boyfriend, then obviously you might be looking for the best rose day ideas for him. This section here is purely dedicated to latest Rose Day quotes messages, and wishes for the boyfriend. Every girl has a unique way of expressing love for her boyfriend. With these best Rose Day messages for boyfriend, there couldn’t be a sweeter way to prove your love to your boyfriend!
- Red for power, Red for energy, Red for affection… also, Red roses for my beloved boyfriend. Love you sweetheart.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, lover never create in my psyche till the day I met you – Happy Rose Day My Sweet Boyfriend!
- 24 hours makes a beautiful day, 7 days make a beautiful week, 52 weeks make a beautiful year, and knowing a boyfriend like you makes a beautiful life – Wishing a Happy Rose to my Boyfriend.
- If you stand before a mirror with 11 roses, you will see 12 of the most wonderful things on the planet!
- Morning is lucky because she has Sun, Sky is lucky because she has Starred, Rose is lucky because she has beauty, I AM Lucky because YOU ARE MY LOVE – Sweet Rose Day to Boyfriend!
- Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Out of a million men I Chose You. Take my hand and hold me close To You. Show me that you love me the most.
- Honey, My Adoration For You is an Adventure. Beginning at Forever and Ending at Never. I Simply Love You So Much – Happy Rose Day my Boyfriend!
Rose Day Quotes, Wishes, Messages For Husband
Looking for best Rose Day messages for the husband? Rose Day is an ideal holiday to express your love to your husband in the sweetest and cutest way. Gifting roses or flowers is a major highlight of the day, but to add more glitz and glory to this romantic day, you can combine the gift of red roses with a sweet text message or romantic rose day pickup line for him.
- I love you my dear husband with all my heart, together everlastingly and never to part. Sending you a rose on this Rose Day to say… I Love You!
- Know what… Nothing can replace you in my life. Happy Rose Day to my loving husband from his loving wife.
- When I saw into your eyes, I didn’t see just you. I saw my today, my tomorrow, and my future for the rest of my life… Love You Hubby!
- On this Rose Day, I present a bunch of roses and exquisite wishes for my adoring and caring husband – You are my ideal rose darling.
- I loved you yesterday, I love you still, I always have… I always will. Sending you a rose on this Rose Day to state, You are all I ever wanted love to be.
- Smiling shyly and kissing you gently. Softly and sweetly stroking your lips with mine and letting a tad of my identity liquefy into your soul. Here’s a rose for you being a major part of my life. I love you, my sweet husband.
Best Rose Day Shayari and Poem
Rose Day of the Valentine Week is widely celebrated in India. Here we present you the latest and best Rose Day Shayari for your girlfriend or wife. ‘Shayari’ is actually a Hindi term that Indians use in place of ‘quote’. This rose day Shayari can be used as love Shayari, couple romance Shayari, or WhatsApp Shayari on February 7.
*Do you know – “Rose Day Kub Hai – 7 Feb” (It’s a Hindi search term used by Indians to search when is Rose Day in India).
Have a look at Rose Day Hindi Shayari with best pick up lines:
- Bade hi chupke se bheja tha, mere mehboob ne mujhe ek Gulab, Kambakht us ki khushboo ne, Sare shehar main hangama kr diya – Happy Rose Day!
- Ek khoobsurat khawab ho tum, Dil ko chhu jane wala ehsaas ho tum, Tum ko kya de Gulab hum, Gulabo me sb se khoobsurat Gulab ho tum – Happy Rose Day.
- Toota hua phool khushbu de jata hai, Bita hua pal yaadain de jata hai, Har shakhs ka apna andaz hota hai, Koi zindagi main pyaar toh Koi pyaar main zindagi de jata hai – Happy Rose Day to my Love!
- Kuch ehsason ke sae dil ko chu jate hain, Kuch manzar dil main utar jate hain, Bejan gulshan main bhi phool khil jate hain, Jab zindagi main aap jaise pyaar krne wale mil jaate hain – Rose Day to my sweetheart.
- Aap ke aane se zindagi kitni khoobsurat hai, Dil main basi hai jo wo aapki hi surat hai, Door jaana nhi humse kabhi bhulkr bhi, Humain har qadam pr aapki zarurat hai
Rose Day Valentine Week List: All You Need To Know About Rose Day and Other Days In February
Valentine Week is the loveliest week of the year. Starting from 7th February, this romantic weekends on 14th February with the main event: The Feast of St.Valentine. Rose day marks the first day of Valentine Week, followed by Propose Day, Chocolate Day, Teddy Day, Promise Day, Hug Day, Kiss Day, and finally the Valentines Day.
Rose Day Images & Wallpapers: Free Download Them Here To Send To Your Loved Ones On This Happy Rose Day
Happy Rose Day is just around the corner. So why not download some best quality Rose Day images with quotes, wishes, and greetings, and send them directly to your sweet partner – wishing them a Happy Rose Day. You can use these images for any purpose such as uploading them as Rose Day FB status and sending them as Rose Day Whatsapp message to your girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, and husband.
Quick Facts about Rose Day
Observances: Gifting roses to your girlfriend or boyfriend, dating, expressing love and romance
Type of holiday: Unofficial holiday
Date: 7 February
Significance: Celebrate love by gifting roses to your loved ones
Also called: Valentine Rose Day, Rose Day India
Symbols: Red Rose, White Rose, Pink Rose, Yellow Rose, Orange Rose
Rose Day is celebrated on 7th February. It is a day of romantic love when many people gift roses to their partner, spouse, girlfriend or boyfriend.